• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN article: The 5 best things about RE4

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wario64 said:
IGN running out of articles, eh?

They really haven't had anything to write about since E3, I was hoping that by July there would be some articles of interest but I guess not. At least Jeremy of IGN PS2 is writing a Star Ocean Till the End of Time preview today...

Deg

Banned
Grizzlyjin said:
They really haven't had anything to write about since E3, I was hoping that by July there would be some articles of interest but I guess not. At least Jeremy of IGN PS2 is writing a Star Ocean Till the End of Time preview today...

Yeah its slow since e3. I'm glad anyway i havent got much time over summer.

NotMSRP

If IGN's bored, why not write about SCEA's random approval procedures?

Article blew. #1 reason for RE4 is shooting cows!

ge-man

NotMSRP said:
If IGN's bored, why not write about SCEA's random approval procedures?

I think that's an article most of us would love to see, but it isn't likely to happen. Many GAF members who are game journalists have already said that it's impossible to get any information on the process.

NotMSRP

I'm sure there's other equally interesting topics to write about.

Your opinion on the process is irrelevant. IGN needs filler articles.

Kon Tiki

Banned
aperfectt00l said:
More so then you Canadians...joking...calm down.....no you're not calm, you're still pointing the gun at me!

I was thinking more asian, like where the game is being made.

Top Bottom