• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN France: Yes, Redfall was originally planned for PS5

killatopak

Dodge this!

lito-lapid-julio-valiente.gif

Last edited:

Ev1L AuRoN

We dodge a bullet, guys. And it wouldn't matter, Arkane would probably keep the game at 30fps to have platform parity with the series consoles anyway.
JK :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:

Shane89

Focusing on XBOX, and the result is plain visible, i wonder what could happened if it was a multiplat title LOL

Toots

Gold Member
You guys can't possibly understand the 4d chess Spencer is playing. When Scorcese makes a movie about it everything will make sense.

4lW4iAN.jpg

You guys can't possibly understand the 4d chess Spencer is playing. When Scorcese makes a movie about it everything will make sense.

4lW4iAN.jpg
Seriously.

Phil could get fired and people would say, "he let himself get fired. It's all part of the plan. We can't understand it because the 4D chess he's playing is beyond our understanding. If I was Sony or Nintendo, I'd be scared. Phil's coming for you. These things take time".

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Seriously.

Phil could get fired and people would say, "he let himself get fired. It's all part of the plan. We can't understand it because the 4D chess he's playing is beyond our understanding. If I was Sony or Nintendo, I'd be scared. Phil's coming for you. These things take time".
It was a joke of course, I had made a beautiful photoshop of the Departed movie from Scorsese to imply Spencer was a deep undercover Sony operative who managed to get hired by the enemy to screw things up for them from the inside… I don’t why the pic isn’t there anymore I uploaded it directly from my computer to gaf ?? 🤷‍♂️

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
It was a joke of course, I had made a beautiful photoshop of the Departed movie from Scorsese to imply Spencer was a deep undercover Sony operative who managed to get hired by the enemy to screw things up for them from the inside… I don’t why the pic isn’t there anymore I uploaded it directly from my computer to gaf ?? 🤷‍♂️
I can see the picture without any problem have you fixed it or was it just a bug?Redfall so buggy that even in its thread it bugs.

hyperbertha

Phil knew It was going to be a catastrophic disaster so he did the best thing he could. Save Playstation and take all the blame for xbox. His sacrifice will not be in vain. :messenger_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

Adam_802

Ultimatley the decision to release it on gamepass would be on xbox. I highly doubt bethesda have so much autonomy to just release their games on gamepass without xbox approval.

If that is what xbox chose to release then that is on them.

Oh please. Of course its was going to be on GamePass no matter what. And if MS had cancelled the game they would have looked bad for being too strict with their new studio. So they let Arcane release the game they had already been working on, then when it was bad MS took the high road and took the blame for their new studio's game. Arcane is lucky here. I'm sure internally, MS is cracking the whip and letting Arcane know Redfall won't continue.

It's not MS' fault for just releasing the game.

Anyone telling you that would be making things up. There is no evidence to support that claim. In fact, Starfield wouldn't even exist if the purchase never happened. It has been developed only with MS money since the date of purchase. MS paid for it, so it would never have been on PS5. And why isn't anyone complaining about Spiderman 2 being PS5 only. Why is it ok for Sony to money hat that game?

/s
That guy that pushed the triggert option while reading did so missed the /s at he bodem at the end of the post...perhaps he will see it now better. 🤓/S🤓

Yeah the game was in development before MS purchased them, but people still blame MS for the game sucking lol.
MS has owned Bethesda for a while now. More than long enough to know what state the game was in and decide if and when the same should be released.

You know who else publicly blamed Xbox? Phil Spencer.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
I can see the picture without any problem have you fixed it or was it just a bug?Redfall so buggy that even in its thread it bugs.
😂 it might also be that I was on my phone when I responded and could not see the pic ! Anyway glad this of mine isn’t lost for ever it took me some time at work to make 😅

Top Bottom