• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: How Dark Souls Undead Burg Teaches Through Suffering | Art of the Level

TrueLegend

Shadow of the tomb raider beginning level in Deadly Obsession can teach you more. I love Dark Souls but I don't give two shit about IGN saying about Dark Souls. They don't get this game, no need to do stuff after the fact. Also don't give two shit about pretentious streamers and YouTubers. Dark Souls is played by millions of players. It's a good game, enjoy it and try to find the lore yourself if you are into it.

Aion002

Shadow of the tomb raider beginning level in Deadly Obsession can teach you more. I love Dark Souls but I don't give two shit about IGN saying about Dark Souls. They don't get this game, no need to do stuff after the fact. Also don't give two shit about pretentious streamers and YouTubers. Dark Souls is played by millions of players. It's a good game, enjoy it and try to find the lore yourself if you are into it.
Exactly.

If the Souls series hadn't a devoted and big enough fanbase, they would probably rate it as highly as they rated God Hand.

Also... I know it's old and dumb... But... You can't spell IGNorant without IGN.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The From Software Souls games (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne & Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) have some in-game areas that some fans absolutely despise. Here are some notable ones.

lookoutfolkswegotabadassoverhere.jpg

Marvel14

Banned
You're a bundle of joy, sunshine and light aren't you? 😆

Last edited:

Wildebeest

I didn't learn anything from the undead burg, like I never learn anything from anything. I bet IGN feel pretty dumb now. Egg all over their faces.

Top Bottom