• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: "Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever"

StereoVsn

GamePass is also very good of you have kids. Much less need to buy games basically except for occasional Switch title.

There is quite a decent amount of kids friendly stuff.

Good Food Eating GIF by Bounce

Jigsaah

Gold Member
For sure. It’s tiresome and it blocks constructive discourse.

Yeah, they certainly did screw up 2022 when it came to big first party games. Not the least of which was the slow drip of content for Halo Infinite.

They’ll need to make up for it with more content in 2023. I’d be disappointed if Starfield slips to H2, or if there’s no unannounced AAA title for H2 2023.

I’m personally happy with the content on offer from both subscription services (GP and PS+ Extra). Easily worth the money I paid for both.
I'm kinda thinking about where Starfield would be slated. With Redfall coming May 2nd...It's either Mid June or sometime in April. April is less likely given we don't even have a date for the showcase. Todd Howard mentions wanting to push the marketing of the game as close to launch as possible but I'm sure they don't wanna step on the toes of Redfall. So....pres4entation, late March, for a release in Mid June sounds like the best scenario to me.

Top Bottom