• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGNxGamer] Saints Row: Performance Review PS5 vs Xbox Series X|S vs PC vs Xbox One X

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

By Michael Thompson

With Saints Row reboot release now landing on Xbox Series X, Series S, PlayStation 5, PC, PS4 and Xbox. Michael dives under the hood of Volitions updated engine and how the game scales across each platform, how Ray Tracing works, which of the many modes is best and much more.

0:00 - Intro
0:28 - Reboot technology & team
0:55 - Console and PC modes of play & visual upgrades
6:55 - Performance comparisons PS5 vs Series X
11:36 - Series S, Xbox One X
14:14 - PC Performance tests
16:08 - Summary

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
rQEaMDp.gif

//DEVIL//

How can they fuck up this bad. A couple of months is not going to fix this game.
Woke team . Focusing on woke shit over real gameplay.

I am glad all these games are failing. Anytime I hear about transgender or woke stuff being included in games I immediately hope it fails.
Whatever it was the new bf to this. They all can go to hell with their push.

Not against any culture and gender or community in general. But whenever you try force shit like this on me, you can fuck off along with ur game.

The first thing they revealed in this game was what ? Take a guess at the characters and u know it .

Plenty of sites and media reported this

Last edited:

sendit

I am glad all these games are failing. Anytime I hear about transgender or woke stuff being included in games I immediately hope it fails.

Not against any culture and gender or community in general. But whenever you try force shit like this on me, you can fuck off along with ur game.

The first thing they revealed in this game was what ? Take a guess at the characters and u know it .

I honestly don't give a crap if they push so called "woke" agendas (I don't get triggered easily). The issue I have is with the core gameplay, graphics, animation, etc... Everything screams B team for a series that should have gotten A team treatment. Literally looks like they ripped character models straight from The Sims.

Last edited:

MikeM

I honestly don't give a crap if they push so called "woke" agendas (I don't get triggered easily). The issue I have is with the core gameplay, graphics, animation, etc... Everything screams B team for a series that should have gotten A team treatment. Literally looks like they ripped character models straight from The Sims.
This 100%. Woke or not woke, it runs like shit and looks terrible.

[/URL]
the thing is including a trans character isnt the problem the problem is you are ANNOUNCING your including a trans character and making that the focal point of your game (especially when its not integral to the story) you can be trans in cyberpunk but they werent hooting and hollering about it cause it was just a thing thats an option you know treating trans people like normal people and not zoo animals like the woke

tbf when you focus all your time, effort, and development on the woke its likely you wont have time for the aspects you listed and they suffer for it

//DEVIL//

the thing is including a trans character isnt the problem the problem is you are ANNOUNCING your including a trans character and making that the focal point of your game (especially when its not integral to the story) you can be trans in cyberpunk but they werent hooting and hollering about it cause it was just a thing thats an option you know treating trans people like normal people and not zoo animals like the woke

Maybe I am reading your reply in the wrong way. In a way I do agree with you.

Ihave nothing against cyber punk . As I have nothing against any community as I said before.

Not gonna repeat what I posted. I think it was a self explanatory.

I do not treat any community like a zoo or whatever you were trying to say lol.

When the first thing the dev team do is release a trailer and all what’s in their mind about trailer is look we love x community and our game will that, then they can fuck off and their game. That goes to any community mind you.

This is My opinion, you don’t like it ? Sure I respect that and put me on ignore. Problem solved. ( speaking in general )
Peace

Last edited:
Maybe I am reading your reply in the wrong way. In a way I do agree with you.

Ihave nothing against cyber punk . As I have nothing against any community as I said before.

Not gonna repeat what I posted. I think it was a self explanatory.

I do not treat any community like a zoo or whatever you were trying to say lol.

When the first thing the dev team do is release a trailer and all what’s in their mind about trailer is look we love x community and our game will that, then they can fuck off and their game. That goes to any community mind you.

This is My opinion, you don’t like it ? Sure I respect that and put me on ignore. Problem solved. ( speaking in general )
Peace
No I was agreeing with you I was just adding the point cause a woke idiot will jump at your comment and try to say your transphobic/against trans people or whatever’s and I was addding an explanation for your point. I genuinely think no one outside a front idiot cares about a trans or gay character in a game what we care about is that this is where all the development and the marketing for the game is going to. The problem is no game announces for example a character is straight in the marketing so why are we announcing gays or trans it’s cause of the agenda

Ironically, forced wokeness resulting in shitty games makes it more difficult for well produced games featuring gays or women that are the way they are for storytelling reasons opposed to hitting a woke checklist.

Look at the reaction for just one out of two protagonists for gta 6 being a woman got. Despite not knowing much else.

Diversity is fine, but when it's one of your selling points you can fuck right off. Immediate red flag that you can't just show the game itself.

Top Bottom