• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm a 50 year old grandmother and Bowflex user...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is up with that commercial. The woman in it has a great bod, but she seems like she is an uptight asshole. An uptight asshole filled to the brim with botox and a boobjob. What's up with this "grandmother" hanging out with some 20 something aswell? Also, somone should tell her that a bowflex is one of the least Zen things ever.

That commercial is annoying to no end. Bodies like that are bought, not built.

Vlad

Thing is, they never show the model in the commercial actually speaking the words, so it could just be some 50 year old grandmother talking over footage over a seperate person.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
The Black Stallion said:
What's up with this "grandmother" hanging out with some 20 something aswell?

Um, because he's the man. She looks great for her age (90% artificial or otherwise), obviously has a nice sum of money, and is probably pretty sexually experienced. Sounds like a pretty smart guy to me...

Takuan

The infomercials I've seen have a lot of testimonials from regular looking people. They're not ripped like the models they show, but it's clear that they're in much better shape than they used to be. Also, I heard the Bowflex is a legit excercise machine - I'm just not sure if it's worth what they charge for it.

kevm3

Bowflex seems interesting, but I don't know if it beats the traditional lifting methods... Barbells, dumbbells, etc.

bowflex1.jpg

bowflex2.jpg

bowflex3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom