• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm leaving.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Social networks truly raised a generation of drama queens and attention seekers. They can't even log out from forum without making fuss about it
Well, gotta tell the world what's going on in that millennial head. Although to be fair, I'm kind of surprised you dont see them telling everyone on Twitter each time they clip their finger nails or take a dump.

You'd think if they want to go all out on social media, they'd go all out.

Relique

:messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit: For people who missed it I think he got a little upset about the replies he got in this thread...everyone was just joking and nobody was going at him seriously lol: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-...e-is-more-than-enough.1628748/#post-265457340
Oops. Didn't mean to upset him. Now I'm disappointed we lost such a forward thinker. All that's left are people who LOL at posts. I'll just set my standards lower for this place and be happier for it.

Tschumi

- title

-----

Seriously mate I'm sorry to see you go. I get my fair share of lol reactions, it was worse when the politics board and all of its communal masturbation enthusiasts were hanging around.

I liked your posts, i thought you "-title" OPs were a bit pretentious but also justified, sorry to see you go.

Last edited:

Ceadeus

Gold Member
There is no point in staying on forum where everyone lols at my every single post, despite the fact that I'm the one who is right.
stay with usssss , take my hands! noooo ''falls off the cliff and kind of die''.

Kidding, come on man, you could have stayed. Come back ok :)

It's a natural cycle. Most posters delete what they typed in draft, leave and comeback multiple times a day.

This nugget from OP's other thread of gold -

- in life you learn that it is often necessary to lower your standards for happiness

tenor.gif

GAF should sell NFT's of OP's threads, they're going up in value post account suicide.

Last edited:
Top Bottom