• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm leaving.

K2D

Banned
Seldom has this been more fitting.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Take care over on the other side.

Kdad

There is no point in staying on forum where everyone lols at my every single post, despite the fact that I'm the one who is right.
I don't know who you are.
I've never noticed even one of your posts.
The probably were not laughing at you, but with you.
If you want to get laughed at, hangout with me and the boys in

Ceadeus

Gold Member
Why was he banned?
You can review every ban that happenned at the bottom of the page. I don't remember this one though. it happens everyday but I remember rippedavocado popping off, that was kind of sad because he has been on Neogaf forever you know. Sometime shits happens.

Last edited:

Fare thee well

Neophyte
Ty for all the entertainment, whoever you were/are. See you on your next account 😆

Edit: btw the guy was always clearly joking or being sarcastic from what I observed.

Last edited:

BreakOut

Despite me being right at all times and you peasants, along with the whole of earth, preferring high FPS. If only you could see the error of your ways and join me on this cloud of enlightenment that is “lowering your standard for happiness”

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
There was some other guy who used to troll these boards by posting wrong technical details. Like one nonsense post about how “60 fps doesn’t matter, all that matters is the total number of frames of animation” or something, where he “proved” his point by posting 2x 60 FPS gifs and claimed one was 30 FPS.

Wondering if this was the same person

sn0man

That can be very annoying. I have always some percent of people loling at my post. The problem with that is that it’s usually my opinion (like I like Abby in tlou2) and there is no explanation or reply…

We 100 percent need a thumbs down and sad emotes too. Lol is not always appropriate but this and trigger are the only ways to disagree.
Seriously 9 times out of 10 I just save trigger as meh no bad or no. I use empathy as sad or terror.

We just need a thumbs down. That would then free up the LOL for it’s true purpose. Laughing at reaction to account suicide gifs.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Kretos puts his monitor to 30hz and disables the color green
This guy went Reeeeeeeeee and Kretos is likely hitting up Quora. One likes purple fruits and the other is allergic to green rats (or green clowns...). This account suicide still won't top that doozy.

GeekyDad

Damn I love those tags 🤣

OP maybe the lols were for the hair? I mean that's some '70s shag goin' on there my dude.

Buddy take however many days it took you to get banned here, and divide it by eight. That's how long you'll last over in the purple swamp, my guy.
5/5 stars for using the term "purple swamp"! Have no idea exactly what it means, but it gave me an involuntary lol! :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Hey mods, unban this guy. Haha
There is definitely more juice in there. I second this. I hate wasting food!

kyussman

If you are going to Resetera OP remember to put Trans in your bio...it will make you ban-proof.You don't need to worry about getting lol'd at over there anyway....they are the most humourless bunch of cunts on planet earth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom