• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm leaving.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
That can be very annoying. I have always some percent of people loling at my post. The problem with that is that it’s usually my opinion (like I like Abby in tlou2) and there is no explanation or reply…

We 100 percent need a thumbs down and sad emotes too. Lol is not always appropriate but this and trigger are the only ways to disagree.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Dear OP.....if you still follow this thread even after you are banned -> you need serious help :)
Why? If he had a bad time here and his answeres provoked trolls, which constantly made him angry, leaving is the best he can do for his mental health. I couldn’t do that…. I am addicted to forums and sharing my stupid opinion. I think it’s a strong decision. Why make your life genuinely better by arguing with people online if you don’t need to?
So I will take every abuse but I am an idiot who eats lols for breakfast:p

bender

What time is it?
Why? If he had a bad time here and his answeres provoked trolls, which constantly made him angry, leaving is the best he can do for his mental health. I couldn’t do that…. I am addicted to forums and sharing my stupid opinion. I think it’s a strong decision. Why make your life genuinely better by arguing with people online if you don’t need to?
So I will take every abuse but I am an idiot who eats lols for breakfast:p

He was a weak ass troll.

GeekyDad

eyO4mxZ.jpg
What's the saying again, "out of the frying pan, into the fire"?

Anyway, I seriously thought he/she did this last week. Is this a repeat episode, or was that just a trailer?

PhaseJump

Banned
I will miss you OP...

...Like how I already missed all of your other threads and posts here, adding up to this Kodak moment.

giphy-23.gif

twin-peaks-twin-peaks-the-return.gif

Shmunter

We need a thumbs down 👎🏻 reaction for disagreements. I use lol’s in a positive fashion when someone says something funny - and it turns out I’m doing it wrong.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
We need a thumbs down 👎🏻 reaction for disagreements. I use lol’s in a positive fashion when someone says something funny - and it turns out I’m doing it wrong.

Pretty sure people use it for both "lol, that's funny" and "lol, that's stupid". But yeah, I agree a thumbs down or sad emoji would be useful.

Top Bottom