• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm leaving.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
There is no point in staying on forum where everyone lols at my every single post, despite the fact that I'm the one who is right.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
OP should just have posted "- title" this time, missed opportunity there.

Anyway, I'll miss him. Loved having some threads to discuss actual games instead of the usual bussines/sales or tech stuff we usually have around here.

Shifty1897

I do think GAF is a little overly harsh when people post incorrect/misinformed things, but the product of that is less trash treads and higher quality posts so it's probably worth it.

So people took the piss out of uou. Who cares? Is this your first time on the Internet? if you get offended so easily, you should stay off it.

MiguelItUp

I love when people make exiting threads. It's so ridiculous and dramatic, lmao. Just leave, and/or tell a mod to delete your account. That's that.

If it was a big user or a mod, I'd get it, but it's always some dork no one really interacted with too often, lmao.

I wait for weeks for account suicides to pop up and all I get is a little whimper of an OP. C'mon man, at least give me some juicy drama to laugh about...

Top Bottom