• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm leaving.

Deerock71

giphy.gif
The Shining GIF

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Who is this guy? Is he related to Khaled?

Edit: He looks like a decent guy, but too sensitive for internet harshness. Sorry for you buddy, see you in your next account:messenger_waving:

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ
It's almost as if everything is a GAME, on this GAMING forum, on the INTERNET, the most cancerous place to express your opinion about anything since it began.

Don't let them keep you down OP. Learn to not be upset and laugh along while sticking to your guns.

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Oh wow, didn't even make it to the 2 month mark.

Let it be known, GAF is infinitely better now than it was in the past. The days of old had so many gate keepers. You couldn't even start a thread without risk of the big dogs coming at you for posting something that they potentially could have posted. If you were an unknown OP and posted a thread, you were basically asking yourself to be interrogated by the Reddit-tier jackoffs who largely fled this place.

If you can't handle GAF in 2022 you're probably out of luck cause this place is so much more chill and friendly than it's ever been. GAF was legendary for how brutal it was, it's not like that anymore.

Last edited:
:messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit: For people who missed it I think he got a little upset about the replies he got in this thread...everyone was just joking and nobody was going at him seriously lol: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-...e-is-more-than-enough.1628748/#post-265457340

If the OP gets this sensitive about the responses after making a post like that, good riddance.

There's no meaningful discourse that can be had with snowflakes that meltdown whenever a single person disagrees with their opinion.

Ozriel

M$FT
I might be the only one here who feels kinda sorry for him.

Weaksauce account suicide thread and all that, but he looks to be a mite too sensitive. I'd hope he's got a thicker skin in the real world.

SJRB

Gold Member

Pouring one out for OP. You are in my prayers, my dude.

Keep struggling, struggler.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member
"anything above 60fps is noticeably smoother, but that extra smoothness also ruins standard framerate in games"

Best quote of January.
Was that OP? That's gold if so lol.

As for your dramatic exit OP....um....you'll be missed? I mean everything you posted was nonsense and veiled console warrior bs, but hey....good uh ....good luck out there.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

This kind of mental midget behavior is not something to be proud of. I hope you have a strong support system ready for you once you graduate middle school

Why would I want the same annoying guy just loling, it doesnt bring anything to my life. Neogaf doesnt reflect real life. Just like I block certain people who just always wanna argue. I wouldnt hang around them in real life lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom