• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IMAX F9 Will Include an Extended Preview of Jurassic World: Dominion

Aggelos

Very nice! Let's get this movable feast under the way...

"The five-minute preview, shown in 1:90:1 Imax aspect ratio, includes a prologue to the film’s narrative and is set 65 million years ago, during the Cretaceous period, when dinosaurs roamed the entire Earth. Infused with Oscar winner Michael Giacchino’s score, the clip will reveal what Earth looked like long before humans existed and tell the origin story of how dinosaur DNA first came to be carried by a mythic mosquito. Of note, seven new species of dinosaurs, created by Industrial Light & Magic, are making their Jurassic debut.

The Colin Trevorrow-directed, EP’ed and co-wrote Dominion which shot during the pandemic over in the UK. The picture opens on June 10, 2022."

"As part of our celebration welcoming moviegoers back into theaters this summer, we couldn’t think of a more perfect way to say, ‘thank you’ to the hundreds of millions of Jurassic and Fast fans around the world,” said Jim Orr, President of Domestic Theatrical Distribution for Universal Pictures. “This first look at Jurassic World: Dominion that Colin and his team put together is like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Even better, there’s simply no more perfect place to experience both the Dominion Preview and F9 than on a massive IMAX screen. This really is the ultimate movie-fan experience.”

“Ever since I was a kid, I have wanted to see dinosaurs in their natural habitat,” Trevorrow says. “It may have taken a few decades, but with a little help from ILM, Universal and Amblin, it has finally happened. This Preview is just a glimpse of the film we’ve made. It’s an epic celebration of everything Steven Spielberg and Michael Crichton created, and I can’t wait to share it with the world next summer.”

“This sequence was made to be seen on the biggest screen possible. Luckily, Imax theaters are back, and all over the world we’re returning to theaters because movies bring us closer together,” Trevorrow added. “I think we need that shared experience right now … maybe more than we ever have.”

“At Imax, we’ve missed audiences as much as they’ve missed seeing movies in our theaters, and this is the perfect welcome-home present for everyone who loves movies,” said Megan Colligan, President of Imax Entertainment. “We are always thrilled to show the world’s most spectacular movies on the world’s most spectacular screens, and to help create moments and memories for audiences that last a lifetime. We’re proud to join with Universal, Amblin, and the Jurassic World and F9 filmmakers in offering this unforgettable and unprecedented cinematic experience.”

Last edited:

Aggelos

What is F9?

Sounds like a SyFy original disaster movie.

"We had earlier speculated about a ‘F9’ trailer connection, and it’s great to have further details and confirmation about how the exclusive preview will make its debut. While there is no word yet on what exactly the footage will entail, we suspect it may be an extended scene from the film leading into the trailer itself, with the aforementioned scene remaining exclusive to IMAX screenings only. However, we do suspect trailer itself without the extended sequence will be available online soon after.

While ‘Fast 9’ doesn’t hit theaters until June 25th, tomorrow (June 10th) is the year-out release date of the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel — so we fully suspect we may get even more news then! Further, while it remains unconfirmed, it seems Empire Magazine will have a preview of the footage to come, including an interview with director Colin Trevorrow.

Empire Magazine has been a long time partner with Universal and Colin Trevorrow for the Jurassic World franchise, and with Colin’s recent hints about news hitting soon, it certainly seems like the stars are aligning.
Further, tomorrow may have even more in store for Jurassic fans, with the official opening of the Velocicoaster resort, and a rumored Jurassic World game reveal at Summer Game Fest. While the latter remains unconfirmed, Geoff Keighly has been dropping Jurassic hints on Twitter, which certainly coincide with Jeff Goldbum’s involvement in the show – not to mention Frontier Developments, the Jurassic World Evolution developers, are partnered with Summer Game Fest.
"

Jurassic World: Dominion is still a year away. For hyped-up dinosaur enthusiasts, not to mention aficionados of Ian Malcolm, that wait may as well be 65 million years. But fortunately, director Colin Trevorrow and Universal have put together a special treat for fans to help the time fly by, a five-minute preview of the movie that will play before IMAX screenings of Fast & Furious 9.
Empire got to see the footage earlier this week, up on a brachiosaurus-sized screen, and it begins with something new for the franchise: an epic flashback to prehistoric times, teeming with all manner of toothy, scaly beasties (plus a buzzing, DNA-extracting mosquito or two). After a fierce showdown between a T-Rex and enormous debuting dino the Giganotosaurus, it cuts to the modern day, and a sequence in which a drive-in cinema is under assault by the Rex we know from previous movies, with a military helicopter in hot pursuit. It’s the kind of huge, kinetic spectacle we’ve been missing, and we spoke to Trevorrow over Zoom to find out how it came to be.

The series has never gone back in time like this before. Why did you decide to do it?

It was always part of the story. I really wanted to not just tell an origin story for the T-Rex that we love, but to really put into visual terms this story that we've been told for 30 years about how dinosaurs were made from DNA fossilised in amber. Sometimes we put a human face on things — I wanted to put a dinosaur’s face on things and see what actually went down. And now canonically we know that the dinosaur that we love, the T-Rex, was brutally murdered by the Giganotosaurus. And that's part of the story we're telling for the film.

It's quite hypnotic, watching the dinosaurs just doing their thing without humans around. Can you talk us through some of the creatures in the sequence?

Well, we start with the Dreadnoughtus, which was discovered not long ago, those bones. And it's one of the great things about being able to rip dinosaurs from the headlines, that we're able to see something exciting and do some research on it, then build a model and put it in the movies. The Quetzalcoatlus, which we've never seen before, which is much bigger than a Pteranodon. We're following this massive Quetzalcoatlus, and then it lands and you see all these Pteranodons at its feet like birds, and you realise how big the thing is. And then we have our first feathered dinosaur, the Oviraptor. I feel like that's going to be a bit of a headline for those who care about paleontological accuracy. Another one [with feathers], which is the one in the picture, is the Moros intrepidus. That one showed up maybe two years ago. It probably popped up into your feed, that people found a tiny, T-Rex-like feathered dinosaur. And that was one of the quickest turnarounds that we've had, from discovery to putting it on screen.

How much of the sequence was shot on location, and how much was CG?

It's all location. We managed to get footage from the island of Socotra, which is in the Indian Ocean, and has not been filmed much at all. And then put our dinosaurs into it. And I loved that the environment has plants and trees and flowers unlike anywhere else in the world. I've been fascinated with it for a long time. The idea that we're able to put the oldest creatures known into a place that feels like the oldest part of the planet was fascinating to me.

Was that something you shot right at the beginning, before you got into the human stuff?

It was actually ready to go last summer. That whole sequence had been storyboarded out by Glen McIntosh, who played Blue in the first movie, and has been our animator throughout. Glen moved on from ILM, but we really wanted him to be involved, so we designed this sequence together. He’s probably the biggest dinosaur nerd in the world — he won't mind if I call him that. He loves them so much and he got the opportunity that I think all dinosaur fans would want, to recreate what life would be like in the Cretaceous. He really went for it.

The drive-in scene is a lot of fun. The cinema happens to be showing a double-bill of American Graffiti and Flash Gordon.

One is a bit of a shout-out, I guess, to Bryce [Dallas Howard]’s dad, and also to George Lucas. What we didn't realise at the time was that having a drive-in with vintage movies was going to be what we were all doing for the following year. And so it turned into this weird life-imitating-art thing, where suddenly the T-Rex was going to destroy the drive-ins we've all been spending our time in while waiting for movie theatres to open again.

It feels like maybe a little nod to the creatures descending on a cinema in Gremlins.

A little bit. It's funny — initially Emily [Carmichael, co-screenwriter] and I talked about her attacking an actual movie theatre, and then we just couldn't figure out how she’d get in there. It couldn't be like the first movie where she just appears from above frame — no-one's going to buy that. And so, as we connected it into the story, the idea that there would be a rural drive-in theatre right on the edge of this national park where the T-Rex has been hanging out and is now on the run from the cops, basically, it all just came together

This is part of how you’re establishing that the dinosaurs are out in the wild, causing havoc.

A version of it. What people are seeing here is unique to this preview. But there will certainly be elements of this in the movie.

Where are you at with the film now?

We're pretty far along. We actually just screened it today. For some very close friends and family, people we trust. And heading into a sound mix, which is one of my favourite parts. I get to go to San Francisco, back home, where I've mixed all my movies, and go to Skywalker Ranch and finish it up.

You’ve had a delay of a year. How has that changed things for you?

A couple of things, from a film-making standpoint. Normally, because we're always cramped and trying to make the release date, especially in some of the territories where we're releasing earlier, we're finishing visual effects while we're mixing sound, and right after we do the score. This time, we actually got to do all of those things separately, and on their own time. Especially the sound mix — we will be completely done with visual effects when we're mixing sound. So, it's just a very humane way to make a movie. I wish I could do it this way all the time. It’s definitely taken a bit of the intensity out of what that process normally is.

Is there one thing about this movie that you're particularly excited about it, now it’s kind of all in front of you?

I’m just really into the story. This is a very different kind of Jurassic movie. There's a lot of action and a lot of adventure. But the way that we bring these characters together and the effect they have on each other and how their stories collide — a movie where they're drawing closer and closer together — is just very exciting for me. Structurally, it's cool. It's different. And it's just very satisfying to see all of them up on screen together.

Are you getting back to the cinema now yourself and checking things out?

We went to see Cruella, my daughter and I, on Saturday. And I just ate it up. Like, I'm not sure if I've loved a movie more in a long time. Just because I was in the theatre, having that experience, watching it. And we're going to go see In The Heights this weekend. I'm really excited for that. I just love that we get to at least make the choice. You know, I understand that streaming is great business for a lot of people. But I hope parents are going to be able to make an effort to remind their kids how special the theatrical experience is. It's more than just content. It’s a shared experience.

This preview is screening in front of Fast & Furious 9. I'm sure you've seen the rumours online about a Fast & Furious / Jurassic crossover. Do you have a comment?

I don't want to say anything because then the memes will stop. Reality is just not as much fun. I mean, have I ever heard anything about a franchise crossover? Of course not. But do I enjoy seeing people take it really seriously on Twitter? I do. So, let's just keep having fun with the what-ifs.

The five-minute special preview will play exclusively at IMAX screenings of Fast & Furious 9 from 25 June. Jurassic World: Dominion will be in cinemas on 10 June, 2022.

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
…. The work on both those images is horrible. How the hell can they ruin even a still image? Is ILM London like the B team?

Aggelos

"Jurassic World: Dominion is still a year away. For hyped-up dinosaur enthusiasts, not to mention aficionados of Ian Malcolm, that wait may as well be 65 million years. But fortunately, director Colin Trevorrow and Universal have put together a special treat for fans to help the time fly by, a five-minute preview of the movie that will play before IMAX screenings of Fast & Furious 9. Empire got to see the footage earlier this week, up on a brachiosaurus-sized screen, and it begins with something new for the franchise: an epic flashback to prehistoric times, teeming with all manner of toothy, scaly beasties (plus a buzzing, DNA-extracting mosquito or two). After a fierce showdown between a T-Rex and enormous debuting dino the Giganotosaurus, it cuts to the modern day, and a sequence in which a drive-in cinema is under assault by the Rex we know from previous movies, with a military helicopter in hot pursuit. It’s the kind of huge, kinetic spectacle we’ve been missing, and we spoke to Trevorrow over Zoom to find out how it came to be."

T-Rex Vs Giganotosaurus.... Man, that brings back memories of the year 2000 and Dino Crisis 2...

WChiX9L.jpg

Last edited:

Aggelos

i hope it's just 5-6 minutes of jeff in the pose

Apparently not. No Jeff Goldblum in those 5 mins.
It features a flashback to prehistoric times, with various dinos going about with their lives and a T-Rex and a Giganotosaurus slugging it out. Then it cuts back to the present day where a drive-in-cinema is attacked by a T-Rex.

"The preview takes place both in the past and the present, kicking off 65 million years ago, during the Cretaceous period, and the score was done by composer Michael Giacchino. The preview plays like a nature film where we are following a number of dinosaurs as they wander around the land. It's peaceful and quiet, allowing us to take in the beauty of our planet before humans arrived. In addition, since we’re back in time, we get to see seven new species of dinosaurs, created by the team at Industrial Light & Magic, that have never been seen in any Jurassic film before: Dreadnoughtus, Quetzalcoatlus, Oviraptor, Nasutoceratops, Iguanodon, Morus intrepidus, and Giganotosaurus.

Towards the middle of the extended preview we encounter a T-Rex and a Giganotosaurus fighting, and after a short battle, the T-Rex is killed. As we get a close-up on his eye dilating, we see a mosquito fly in and suck out some blood from the area nearby. Is it the same amber mosquito that John Hammond has on his staff in the first Jurassic Park movie? That is undetermined, but it’s pretty clear this is the origin story of the T-Rex we have come to know and love in the Jurassic films.

As we cut to 65 million years later, we are following the T-Rex as it is racing through a forest being chased by people in a helicopter trying to take it down with a tranquilizer dart. As the race through the forest continues, the T-Rex enters a drive-in parking lot where chaos unfolds as people scramble to escape the massive dinosaur. As the sequence ends, you’ll be left wanting more.

While I could go on and on about why the footage was so impressive, the main thing that left me speechless was how amazing the VFX was in bringing these dinosaurs to life. In the footage, you can see the webbing in some of the mouths, chipped teeth, and hair! Trust me, if you are a fan of the Jurassic World series, you are going to want to buy a ticket to F9 in IMAX to see this footage.
"

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Sounds hype, although after the shit show that was Fallen Kingdom, I'm keeping my expectations in check.

Slightly off topic, but it has reminded me of the Apple and BBC Walking With Dinosaurs spiritual sequel. What happened to that?

Also, although Giganotosaurus was slightly bigger, the T-rex actually was more stocky, weighed more and had a far more devastating bite. T-rex for the win!

I mean, who doesnt like more Dinosaur action? It speaks to the kid in everybody, but JP's track record show that its just too much to expect that the movies not be total shit.

Neo_Geo

Banned
Just wanted to stop by and say Fuck Vinnie Bennett for having a useless Wiki page without any photos, requiring additional useless searches to see what the fucktwat looks like. Tried to rectify the error, but his POS Wiki page is protected by admins trying to hide his identity knowing he is the shittiest choice to play young Toretto.

1562136366016.jpg

I'd totally fuck his G/F, wife, SO whoever that cunt is though.

Karmic Raze

Just wanted to stop by and say Fuck Vinnie Bennett for having a useless Wiki page without any photos, requiring additional useless searches to see what the fucktwat looks like. Tried to rectify the error, but his POS Wiki page is protected by admins trying to hide his identity knowing he is the shittiest choice to play young Toretto.

1562136366016.jpg

I'd totally fuck his G/F, wife, SO whoever that cunt is though.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Feathered dinos please. I always thought feathered dinos are scarier than reptilian ones.

A mix of both would be more realistic and more disturbing. T-rex adults rocked 'feathers' on their head (I've always imagined a shaggy mane of protofeathers) as well as having reptilian scales over their body.

Maybe we'll see realistic dinosaurs in Prehistoric Planet whenever that goes into production.

Aggelos

Interview with director Colin Trevorrow

The thing that surprised me the most about the preview is the scale of the dinosaurs. This time the dinosaurs truly felt larger than life. Was that a specific thing you wanted to go for, and what did you do differently this time around?

Well, a couple things. One, you got to see it in IMAX - I think that probably helped. But I think the particular way that we shot the Cretaceous era - beyond the fact that our technology is advancing everyday. We shot it in a beautiful light that was the absolute, most ideal conditions for shooting the dinosaurs based on everything I’ve learned over the course of seeing the movies, and you obviously can’t have an entire movie take place in the same time of day, in the same conditions. We know dinosaurs look amazing backlit at magic hour with a long lens haze over all of it. It’ll look awesome in the rain at night. So being able to make something that really was a product of everything I’ve discovered over the time of making these movies was what we got to do.

With the Cretaceous period in the prologue sequence, why was it important to start there this time when all of the other movies kind of ignored it, except for the animation sequence in the first film? So why start with that and show that mosquito at the end?

Maybe because we hadn’t done it! That’s kind of the answer, right? It felt to me that if you’re someone who enjoys our films and you love dinosaurs enough, I can’t imagine that seeing the Cretaceous era wouldn’t interest you. And it was something I wanted in the end; I think there’s a self-indulgence in it. When I was a kid, I was a dinosaur nerd who wanted to see that world and now I’m lucky enough to be able to realize it. I went out and just grabbed the opportunity.

In that scene, right before the mosquito, the T-Rex is fighting another dinosaur. We’ve seen the T-Rex have a few duels before; it reminded me of the one with the Spinosaurus in Jurassic Park 3. Was that something that you had in mind in making it?

It probably reminds you because the T-Rex dies. That’s probably it. You know, obviously the T-Rex needed to die in this in order for us to tell the story of how, in that moment, the mosquito bit her and ultimately fell into amber and she was made again. But I wouldn’t want kids to be traumatized by seeing the T-Rex die, so I wanted to make sure that we immediately cut to her in the present day being chased by the cops.

On the timeline, how long after Fallen Kingdom does this film begin? We see the helicopter chasing after the T-Rex and then there’s Battle at Big Rock. So how does all of that fit together?

Everything in my mind has always been pretty much present-day. So Big Rock took place a year or so after Fallen Kingdom in 2019, when it came out, and the T-Rex has just been out in the Sierra Nevada forest where they all escaped to. It’s absolutely massive; it’s a whole section of the state. And so she’s just been living in there; they’ve been struggling to catch her for a very long time. So this is about four years later - it’s when the movie comes out, so 2022.

Can you give me a little context on the sort of sizzle reel that happens at the end of the preview? What are we seeing exactly? I noticed there was one that seemed to be taken from the perspective of a driver in a car.

Yeah, one is of a Gallimimus in a neighborhood. We wanted that footage to essentially be like an iPhone - someone in the front seat of their car. The second is actually from an alternate angle on the event in Battle at Big Rock, where the Allosaurus flips over the camper van they’re all in, but it’s taken by a neighbor, someone at one of the other camper vans watching the dinosaur flip it over. And the third one is the Mosasaurus taking down a crab-fishing boat, because if there’s a Mosasaurus out there, you probably shouldn’t be hanging giant crab fishing nets out because they’re delicious.

On that note of Battle of Big Rock, the other one you guys have is Camp Cretaceous, which has already tied into the first and second films. Will that also tie into Dominion at some point?

It will, yeah. I’ve been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with the writers of the show and I’ve shared everything from Dominion with them, and I’ve been pretty intimately involved in the seasons and what we’ve been building. So we wanted to make sure that when we look back on it all, that everything is going to weave together.

Aside from Steven Spielberg, you’re the only other person who’s directed two Jurassic films. Was there something that you wanted to do with the first film but weren’t able to, and now you’re doing it here with Dominion?

Yeah, a couple things. One is we wanted to get the dinosaurs off of the island, which we’d been on for four movies, was something we needed the movie to do. I love what J.A. did with that movie and I was really into the idea of them being displaced, and put out into a world they didn’t understand and wasn’t welcoming of them at all. I was really fascinated with the opportunities this movie presented. And also, this movie is much more of a science thriller. We haven’t really been able to talk about genetic power and the danger inherent in it; what these dinosaurs existing on our planet right now really represents and how it all ties into the dangers we face today. So that’s what we got to do, and obviously I got to be able to work with Laura Dern, Sam Neill, and Jeff Goldblum in order to tell that story. It was all a bit of a dream. Can’t believe it happened.

On that, bringing back the original film’s characters, I was wondering if you can give me any details on that? How long they’re in the movie and what the context is of them coming back.

I feel like we’ll want people to come see the movie to see the context of it, but they are in the whole movie. They are major characters and they go on an adventure together, and they collide with our modern characters. It is a celebration of everything that Michael Crichton created, and what Steven created, and what the other directors contributed to this over the years. I really felt like it was an opportunity to bring everything together and, hopefully, clarify why we’ve been telling this story for so long. That’s what it was really all about.

What was perhaps the biggest challenge for that, in concluding not only the Jurassic World trilogy but tying together the entire series as a whole?

Well, the challenge was: I don’t think anyone was going to buy a story of all of these people deciding to go to a place full of dinosaurs together, ‘cause they don’t know that they were in the movies! They need a really good reason. So building a story that would lead to an organic collision of these characters was some black diamond screenwriting. Luckily, Emily Carmichael came in ready to do the real work. She and I - we worked extremely hard and diligently to build what we’ve made here. I’m very proud of what she contributed.

The press release for the preview mentioned there are seven new species in this preview. Are there more than seven in the film overall, and how do you decide which new species to use?

The fact that I get to decide what new species to use in these movies still shocks me that I have that responsibility. It’s the best part of my job that I get to do that. There are seven [in the preview]. Some of the ones that are introduced in this prologue, you do see in Dominion. And there are some major new ones that are only in Dominion. The Giganotosaurus - as you can imagine, I wouldn’t do the audience like that by just showing the Giganotosaurus taking out the T-Rex and never seeing it again. So that’s going to be a major player going forward. It’s a pretty badass dinosaur, that thing.

Is the Giganotosaurus going to have a bigger role in the film?

We’re definitely introducing a major character in the Giganotosaurus, that’s for sure.

A hybrid version of it, perhaps?

No, that’s a real dinosaur. No hybrids in this movie.

We’ve seen a few hybrids so far, including in the animated series. So if there aren’t any in this film, what was the decision to not have another one?

I just felt like we'd done it. We had hybrids in the first two movies and we have them in Camp Cretaceous. I don’t know, it didn’t feel tonally right with this movie. This movie is much more of a science thriller than the others. I really wanted to focus on dinosaurs that really existed. That’s what made me fall in love with this franchise in the first place. And I love there’s a generation that’s super into the hybrids. A lot of young kids who came up watching Jurassic World really love them, and I love that we got to do them. But real dinosaurs are awesome; they don’t need to be hybrids to be awesome.

This is obviously going to be quite emotional for people considering Jurassic Park is one of the most beloved properties in entertainment history. Can we expect anything that kind of pulls on audiences’ heart strings?

I mean, the audience has to tell me that. I hope that the movie is an emotional experience as a movie, not just because we’re seeing these characters that we know and love but what they go through together is emotional.

What are you most excited about with this movie?

You know, for the longest time - this Cretaceous sequence you’re seeing is the thing I was most excited about. So the fact that people get to go see this right now in IMAX is pretty thrilling for me. I’m really fired up about it. And I’m grateful that Universal and everybody were down with doing it, because it’s not just like we’re showing the first five minutes; we’re showing a pretty major piece of what we’re doing. Beyond that, just being able not only to see these characters on-screen again but to be able to really stick the landing with them and understand what they’ve been doing in this world, what they’ve learned, how they’ve changed - all of that I think fans of the franchise will want to come and see. Along with that, just send them on an adventure.

Since this is an IMAX only preview, when will we see a trailer online for everyone?

I don’t know yet, but this is what we’re doing for everyone - hopefully many people will be able to see this as possible. But I promise there will be trailers galore. I just can’t wait for everyone to come and see the movie next year. It’s going to be a blast.

Last edited:

Aggelos

Can't believe we're counting down along with F9.... Gimme some Friar Tuck, for Christ's sake...

Footage is being uploaded on youtube. Don't know how long it'll last before Universal comes down on their asses

kOGJk2d.jpg
zgCQ3QG.jpg

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
When did extended previews before the movie you paid to watch become a selling point.

Aggelos

There seems to be stuff from Battle at Big Rock. When the Allosaurus attacks the campers.

ppzl2xx.jpg
N7zMca6.jpg
c5Sh9cd.jpg
BwHcMGm.jpg

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
Can we just get a Xenozoic tales movie instead.....Jurassic park never needed a sequel

Some of us like dinosaurs.

Don't get all the people who say JP didn't need sequels. They make money and people clearly love dinosaurs.

We didn't need a decade of drowning in crappy super hero movies either, but somehow that's not a problem 🤷‍♂️

Wait so the Rexy in the JP universe came from one 65 million years ago that died in battle?

Lame as fuck.
How would you have her die? I doubt many carnivorous dinosaurs lived to die of all age, so it's a fitting way to do it I'd say. Although I'd take a T-Rex vs Triceratops fight gladly.

Some of us like dinosaurs.

Don't get all the people who say JP didn't need sequels. They make money and people clearly love dinosaurs.

We didn't need a decade of drowning in crappy super hero movies either, but somehow that's not a problem 🤷‍♂️

How would you have her die? I doubt many carnivorous dinosaurs lived to die of all age, so it's a fitting way to do it I'd say. Although I'd take a T-Rex vs Triceratops fight gladly.

Lol i majored in anthropology because i love the subject...i just like when its done right...the last 5 movies have been Roger Corman level

Top Bottom