• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In honor of everyone posting tweets about lifetime sales of games for some reason: Biomutant has sold over 1 million copies since May 2021! SO THERE!

Alebrije

Got the collectors edition very cheap....

Gameplay is good average , the world is very big and fun but not deep.

What destroys the game is the annoying voice that translates all dialogs. If you belong to that world why do not unsderstand their lenguaje?

DAHGAMING

Decent game for what it is, cant go in expecting some AAA big boy, get it cheap and its worth a 15hrish playthrough.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I posted it as a joke response. I just picked a game and it's sales. It's all stupid. Posts about console sales too......Switch .......PS5.....actually I don't think Xbox has mentioned sales.
Yeah sales don't matter and have no influence on what games will be made in the future or how they will be marketed. Why the fuck should people who are interested in games care about such things?

Kuranghi

I think we should turn this into a schlong measuring thread instead, the (presumeably numerous) ladies of GAF can post boobin size so they don't feel left out of all the dicking around. I'll go first:

Its a big one.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
After a couple trailers I was sold, 1 million is unbelievable after flying under the radar.

giphy.gif

Jadsey

It’s actually great on the XSX - 4K 60fps.

I had zero crashes or bugs.

It runs like poo on the PS5 - 1080p 60fps and the HDR seemed odd to me.

I really enjoyed the game.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Could've been way more. A game with a lot of potential ruined by a fumbled launch and baffling design decisions.

Top Bottom