• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread we criticize other posters for their bad behaviors

thanosg

Banned
Remember: No hard feelings here just constructive criticism. If you get called out don't take it personally. Just opinions.

The goal here is to let us have a better understanding of each other and improvement as a community

1. MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima Whenever I see your thread with the big "ABCDEFG GET ITT!!!!!" I make sure not to click on it. Highly cringe worthy and annoying. Maybe I miss a good thread?

2. Elektro Demon Elektro Demon I think it was you making all the toilet/shit/sex thread? I really dislike these threads as I'm working here. but also they are childish and unfunny and gross. again maybe I miss some good threads but I doubt it

3. Papa Papa you posts always seem like arrogance that you are better than others. don't get me wrong I agree with most of your posts but you are not better than anybody

4. @SLoWMoTIoN for spoiling numerous games. fire emblem three houses for example. please keep the spoiler tag and warning on as much as possible

5. whoever making all the butt/breast threads. yikes.

I have some more when I have time. But remember I love you all that's why I need to tell you about my feelings toward u

Ok my turn.

Tesseract Tesseract for being such a fucking beast. What the fuck man? Why you gotta beast out so hard and leave no beasting for the rest of us? Shit

DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi I get really annoyed by your balanced, thoughtful commentary. I mean what’s your deal? I’m in a basement here I don’t need no wisdom bullshit

Papa Papa I fear you don’t hurt me

Ailynn Ailynn I mean where do you get off caring about people and being so nice and open minded? I’d appreciate it if you could maybe less awesome for once, jeez

StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige why you gotta make so many hilarious memes every day man? I mean that’s bad behavior at its finest right there

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma you are way too deep and enigmatic. I mean shallow up and get more predictable you deeply enigmatic FOOL

NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT U

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima REEEEEEE

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
sleeper agent alert

df2194fd5e3df54b35dff3b540daefc7_w200.gif

Top Bottom