• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread we criticize other posters for their bad behaviors

-Arcadia-

Banned
A millenial? Actually, I'm on the fringe between being a millenial and a gen x. You'll have to forgive me.

Not a surprise.

Oh god. I now understand the other posts you've made in other threads. You can't figure out where the difference lies between making a thread title where you specifically call out other people to get ITT and making a thread in general. I hope you have a full recovery.

No. I think I have your logic down. The world revolves around Richochet, and if he isn't getting equal attention for his fee fees, he's darn well gonna lodge a complaint!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
No. I think I have your logic down. The world revolves around Richochet, and if he isn't getting equal attention for his fee fees, he's darn well gonna lodge a complaint!
You are either very young or are a special sort that we have to make sure you have your own safe place and teach you about sharing.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Dismiss and mock me all you like.

Yes.

I've been a member here for a while and before all hell broke loose, I saw tribalism and groups.

I don't like them.

Now this is an interesting point. A world away from the one where you complained about being excluded, but still interesting.

In my view, tribes aren't a bad thing as long as they don't wield power. Every single community (forum or no) is going to naturally subdivide into small communities, like Xbox GAF, PS GAF, Meta GAF, etc. That's human nature.

The difference maker is whether they actually wield influence. Nobody here does.

You are either very young or are a special sort that we have to make sure you have your own safe place and teach you about sharing.

This is why you're not included, btw.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
You're trying and failing hard.

Now this is an interesting point. A world away from the one where you complained about being excluded, but still interesting.

In my view, tribes aren't a bad thing as long as they don't wield power. Every single community (forum or no) is going to naturally subdivide into small communities, like Xbox GAF, PS GAF, Meta GAF, etc. That's human nature.

The difference maker is whether they actually wield influence. Nobody here does.
I want you to point to me where I've ever explicitly said that I've felt excluded. Take your time.
At the very beginning, I was trying to convey that that it wasn't very inviting. I've been posting here for 10 years. You blatantly don't grasp what I was trying to say.

This is why you're not included, btw.
I'm not? Point out where I'm not other than people not making explicit posts calling me into a thread.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Just don't like the callouts for <GAF Thread Name> <GAF Member Name> Get ITT!
Feels exclusionary and that there's an inner circle.Obviously there is, and there has always been, but it's been blatant lately. The people over time change is all.

I cast a wide net there and those of you who have done it know who you are.

Honestly like all of you. Mostly.

Have we addressed your cognitive dissonance and unrelated ad hominems over being called out for this enough? You're not even enjoyable to poke fun at. But I guess this is the most attention you've gotten in a long time.

Prison Mike

Banned
41LVKPT.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned
it wasn't very inviting.

This is also the definition of feeling excluded.

Or are we going to play at this all night, pretending that your first post doesn't have a crystal clear meaning?

You're either running from being called out, or you monumentally suck at expressing yourself.

-Arcadia-

Banned
RiccochetJ RiccochetJ , the whole GET ITT!!! Thing was something that I learned during my lurking phase at KanyeToThe and it's mainly and only used for comedic purposes.

Believe me when I say I don't intend to exclude anyone from the thread. I only use it as an addendum to the thread title for the purposes of making a unique thread in a sea of many other threads.

Don't apologize to people crying for attention. Let them earn it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
RiccochetJ RiccochetJ , the whole GET ITT!!! Thing was something that I learned during my lurking phase at KanyeToThe and it's mainly and only used for comedic purposes.

Believe me when I say I don't intend to exclude anyone from the thread. I only use it as an addendum to the thread title for the purposes of making a unique thread in a sea of many other threads.
It takes a real man to admit his faults and apologize for his blatant racist and misogynistic actions. I'm proud of you.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Have we addressed your cognitive dissonance and unrelated ad hominems over being called out for this enough? You're not even enjoyable to poke fun at. But I guess this is the most attention you've gotten in a long time.
Oof. That got me. You're still going on about me not getting enough attention eh? I honestly have no clue where you latched onto me wanting attention. My post was completely harmless and could have been completely ignored to the annals of time.

I suppose it's worth moving the goalposts on your end to completely ignore what my op was about was for threads to be inviting to newcomers, which by the way was my intention.

But now that I've looked at what you posted in the past, I kind of have a feeling that this is a trend for you doing this sort of thing... Isn't it?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Oof. That got me. You're still going on about me not getting enough attention eh? I honestly have no clue where you latched onto me wanting attention.

It's been detailed for about a page. But it's pretty obvious you're running from a script, isn't it? I could give you 500 words, and you'd just repeat yourself again.

My post was completely harmless and could have been completely ignored to the annals of time.

I'm tired of hearing it, from you and others. A community is not where you go to get ignored. That's a safe space. You should have taken the free life advice.

I suppose it's worth moving the goalposts on your end to completely ignore what my op was about was for threads to be inviting to newcomers, which by the way was my intention.

Newcomers can earn their place in the community. Same way we all have. Interesting that it's suddenly about newcomers. Speaking of goalpost moving.

But now that I've looked at what you posted in the past, I kind of have a feeling that this is a trend for you doing this sort of thing... Isn't it?

Een da pahst!11 Post examples, and prove this isn't a boilerplate response when challenged for you.

I do call out people being ridiculous. My apologies that you've joined a not very illustrious club.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
It's been detailed for about a page. But it's pretty obvious you're running from a script, isn't it? I could give you 500 words, and you'd just repeat yourself again.
What the hell are you talking about? A script? I suppose it's difficult for you for someone to have the same opinion after all the spiel you vomited out and there's only so many ways that I can say the same thing.

I'm tired of hearing it, from you and others. A community is not where you go to get ignored. That's a safe space. You should have taken the free life advice.
Again, what the hell are you talking about? I was explicitly saying that I didn't like the thread title where it calls out specific members. Good god.

Newcomers can earn their place in the community. Same way we all have. Interesting that it's suddenly about newcomers. Speaking of goalpost moving.
Earn? Even complete newcomers have been here 7 months less than you.

Een da pahst!11 Post examples, and prove this isn't a boilerplate response when challenged for you.
Why? GAF mods and admins are fully capable of looking through your post history. If there's no issue, then they don't care and thus neither do I. LOVE whatever you did at the beginning though.

I do call out people being ridiculous. My apologies that you've joined a not very illustrious club.
I'm honored.

-Arcadia-

Banned
What the hell are you talking about? A script? I suppose it's difficult for you for someone to have the same opinion after all the spiel you vomited out and there's only so many ways that I can say the same thing.

Again, what the hell are you talking about? I was explicitly saying that I didn't like the thread title where it calls out specific members. Good god.

Earn? Even complete newcomers have been here 7 months less than you.

Why? GAF mods and admins are fully capable of looking through your post history. If there's no issue, then they don't care and thus neither do I. LOVE whatever you did at the beginning though.

I'm honored.

I don't have a custom version for you, so this will have to suffice.

VKKC8pY.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I don't have a custom version for you, so this will have to suffice.

VKKC8pY.jpg
I have no idea what you're trying to convey with that picture and I still have absolutely no idea what set you off about my post in the first place.

I'd be a liar if I didn't admit that I've found this interaction extremely enjoyable thus far though.

I hope in this troubled time that you can get a dedicated helper to walk you through our conversation.

mcjmetroid

Only person I can't stand is the only person I've ignored and I'm not sure you can tag ignored people and honestly I forget his username.

Not sure if he's still doing it but he used to put up all the anti trans, anti gay news threads like it was a hobby, didn't like being called on it literally couldn't admit he was wrong ever in any argument and there was no compromise with him.

Definitely someone I would punch if I had to put up with him for 5 minutes in a covid 19 self isolation situation.

Kadayi

Banned
Good news! I remember people by their avatars lmao

Most people do. I find the notion of joining the forum and not giving other users a face to associate with your Moniker frankly bewildering, if not outright lazy behaviour. Also not a big fan of people changing their Avatars every 5 minutes. A refresh is fine or for a special occasion but honestly have some consistency. Take a leaf out of Tesseract Tesseract or MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima and at least have a thematic core running through how you present yourself to everyone else.

Last edited:
Only person I can't stand is the only person I've ignored and I'm not sure you can tag ignored people and honestly I forget his username.

Not sure if he's still doing it but he used to put up all the anti trans, anti gay news threads like it was a hobby, didn't like being called on it literally couldn't admit he was wrong ever in any argument and there was no compromise with him.

Definitely someone I would punch if I had to put up with him for 5 minutes in a covid 19 self isolation situation.
Sounds like Antoon. He was oddly obsessed with trans people but he got the ban justice a while back.

MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima sucks because for some reason I can't send him troll PMs. Let's get him, bois!
Rollin', rollin', rollin', got me stargazin' (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Sippin' on purp, feelin' like the Barre Baby (it's lit)
Whatever I downed, it got me goin' crazy (yah)
Psychedelics got me goin' crazy (alright)
I was hot as hell up in the heat (yeah, yeah)
Then this storm came in to save my life
Meditate, just got down on my knees (straight up)
Out of nowhere, you came here to stay the night
In the nighttime (woo, yeah)
Rollin', rollin', rollin', got me stargazin' (rollin')
Psychedelics got me goin' crazy (oh no)
Niggas femalin', they excelling (yeah)
Are they intelli'? (what you tellin'?)
We propellin', up top with Ellen, uh (with the choppers)
Kill the jealous with propane repellent
Got me goin' crazy (it's lit)
On tour, we'll tell 'em, we bought the section (gang)
They keep on callin' up, it's getting hectic like we projected
So we cut the plug, he's interjected (got me goin' crazy)
Rollin', rollin', rollin', got me stargazin' (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Sippin' on purp, feelin' like the Barre Baby (it's lit)
Whenever I'm down, it got me goin' crazy (yah)
Psychedelics got me goin' crazy
I was hot as hell up in the heat (yeah, yeah)
Then this storm came in to save my life
Meditate, just got down on my knees (straight up)
Out of nowhere, you came here to stay the night
In the nighttime (woo, yeah)
Got me goin' crazy
Ok, I been up for some days, I ain't got time to lay
Just to drown out all these thoughts, I tried all kind of things
If I take you to my past you will be traumatized
Got a thousand kids outside that's tryna come alive
'99, took AstroWorld, it had to relocate
Told the dogs I'd bring it back, it was a seal of faith
Before no car note, baby girl, she played the tourist guide
Got the keys into my city, now she know the rides
Got new money, got new problems, got new enemies
When you make it to the top, it's the amenities
Packin' out Toyota like I'm in the lead
And it ain't a mosh pit if ain't no injuries
I got 'em stage divin' out the nose bleeds
And she hit that booger, sugar 'til her nose bleed
Bounce that shit forever, she on both knees
She was talkin' 'bout forever got a whole week
But she know my baby mama is a trophy
She be throwing up them B's feel like we both bleed
She keep my dick jumpin up, feel like I'm Moby
I'm way too gold for this beef, feel like I'm Kobe
Yeah, this right here is astronomical
I see you picked up all my ways, I feel responsible
They tryna say that all my problems is improbable
They keep itching at my spit, I'm diabolical
You feel me?

GymWolf

Actually I am still waiting for you to make some jokes about me being bavarian..
is your dog blonde and with blue eyes?
sorry if this cross some lines

i need people to start insulting me so i can joke with them more freely, don't worry, i have thick skin.

Last edited:
'Dog' wasn't my name for my ex wife and mother of my second son, but she sure behaved like one.
And yes, she was blue eyed and blonde..

Last edited:
Top Bottom