• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Nikki - Official Announcement Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the Infinity Nikki announcement trailer for the fifth game in the Nikki series. From PaperGames, this is a dress-up adventure game that reimagines Miraland in 3D and lets players explore the open-world region. Join Momo and Nikki as they embark on a new adventure collecting various pieces of clothing, solving puzzles, and uncovering secret areas in the world. Dress for the occasion and equip different outfits to gain access to abilities such as fishing, insect-catching, and floating. Get a good look at the game's characters and some of Nikki's skills in action in this first trailer.

Infinity Nikki is coming to PC, PS5, PS4, Android, and iOS devices.

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
the fifth game in the Nikki series
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Ok, watched this thing till the end.

The lighting is very impressive and the way the character jumps and glides so graciously and elegantly has captured my attention. Visuals overall are really charming.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like real gameplay in some parts, and those "infinite-runner" segments are kinda off-putting.

But seriously, the power of virginity really allows artists to make some really cute waifus.

Looks very adorable amazing graphics too.So it’s mostly exploring and fulfilling some things not even puzzles barley combat.Floating and gliding is beautiful

CuNi

I never heard of this franchise before meeting my current girlfriend and you'd be surprised about how big this game is apparently..

She has been playing the 2D game on all regions simultaneously and the 3D game on my phone too to maximize progress.. I feel like she's more dedicated and efficient than I ever was with my gaming habits and I called myself a hardcore gamer for a good part of my life..

I fear this game means I will lose my pc to her dress up game in time too.. But also kinda curious to see how she'll handle playing 3 games at once..

reksveks

Looks nice graphically and some of the art style was also interesting, the origami plane/Swan was cool.

The gameplay however does look a bit ehh (jumping/movement/fighting), would like to actually see how the switching between costume works.

Let's be honest. Sadly, the first thing this game will get is a nude mod for a dress-up barbie-like game. It's always the nude mod. I bet even Tetris has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom