• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai confirmed for simultaneous worldwide release across PS5, PS4, Switch, and PC

Impotaku

Considering both dragon quest heroes & dragon quest treasures were supposedly meant to be bad as well i had a huge amount of fun in both games so i take my own gaming intuition over some random websites reviews.

Isa

I'm not frazzled in the slightest over some paltry scores. I knew what it would be when it was revealed. I'll still have fun since I'm a fan of the franchise. For me a little palette cleanser in between bigger releases.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Considering both dragon quest heroes & dragon quest treasures were supposedly meant to be bad as well i had a huge amount of fun in both games so i take my own gaming intuition over some random websites reviews.
Exactly, I bet that those same analysts give a 6 to Dragon quest or a S.T.A.L.K.E.R... They are the same ones who would give a 9.5 to a trash game like Roblox 🙄🙄🙄

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I ordered a physical Switch copy from Asia, so I'll have to wait a bit to play it but I'm still looking forward to it. I liked Dragon Quest Treasures despite it getting terrible reviews. I'm also still looking forward to DQM3.

Thief1987

Or maybe it's just bad
Even fans who love the source material will get nothing positive from this title, as the miserable gameplay loop and surface-level storytelling will do nothing to initiate or enhance anybody’s love for the IP. What is here is more representative of a mobile game’s structure, with a console coating that’s mostly deceitful above all else.

Impotaku

Anyone going into this thinking it's gonna have the story or content of a mainline dragon quest game is going to come away disappointed. This is in the same tier as all the spinoffs, speaking of which they need to revisit the world of slime mori mori dragon quest/ dragon quest heroes rocket slime adventures.

Hell even bring back battle road victory, still play it from time to time with it's arcade controller
rIr1YEN.jpg

Kakax11

Banned
With Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai available very soon, we would also like to communicate how specific features of the PC version function on certain hardware.

In a limited number of user environments, some customers may experience an issue where the game screen will briefly stutter (a temporary drop in the frame-rate) when using spells or abilities during play for the first time.

This issue occurs due to the special effects for spells or abilities that have not yet been used taking a moment to load during a quest. However, you can be reassured that after such a spell or ability has been used once, it will create a cache and any previously experienced frame drops will become much less likely from then on.

Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai is just around the corner, and we invite everyone to join Dai and friends on their big adventure!

GG SE

Kataploom

Gold Member
The anime was top tier for me, but I've never played a DQ and wanted to start with 11 so I'll do so before trying this one

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I went into this game knowing nothing about it. I was hoping for a fun little beatem up but instead got a everyday 3d anime fighter. It can be fun if you are into those, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone else.

Top Bottom