• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Insider Gaming] Footballers Could be Coming to Modern Warfare 2

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
footballers-modern-warfare-2.jpg

A list of unreleased operators leaked by Call of Duty leaker @TheGhostOfHope includes a number of footballers in Modern Warfare 2 that Insider Gaming has been able to verify as legitimate. If the leak comes to fruition, it could mean that Activision plans on a football-related event for Modern Warfare 2.

The list of operators includes footballers Messi, Neymar, Reyes, and more, which Insider Gaming sources were able to find via the in-game files of Modern Warfare 2.

You can see the full list here:

• Aksel
  • Connor
  • Klaus
  • Luna
  • Messi
  • Neymar
  • Pogba
  • Roze
  • Reyes
  • Gromsco
In-game file names are typically the first “official” way to determine if a leak or rumor is legitimate because the files have been added to the game. Although such file names do not guarantee footballs will be coming to Modern Warfare 2, it could be a part of a FIFA World Cup event in 2023.

It’s understood that Activision has “big plans” for Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 will huge collaboration events. Earlier this year, Godzilla and King Kong made their way to Warzone and it’s believed that Activision and its developers will continue this trend moving forward.

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
It seems like they don't know which audience to focus on.

MW19 was about serious semi military Sim.
MW2 is about modern cringe musicians and football stars.

i think the only soccer players i could recognize if they walked past me in the street is Hope Solo, Mia Ham, megan rapinoe, david beckham, maradonna....maybe pele?? maybe freddy adu?

ACESHIGH

Banned
I don't see Messi as the gamer type. Neymar and Agüero for sure would love to be there. Agüero has its own e sports team.

Top Bottom