• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instagram Boss: “Cars kill people but in overall are good for the world, social media is the same”

Gun Animal

There is literally nothing wrong with social media. Cyberbullying can't hurt you, it's not real. Close your laptop. Go outside. Touch grass.

Last edited:

K' Dash

It’s honestly making people dumber.

Most tech is, sometimes I hear my son asking basic math to Alexa and I get this feeling of disappointment... I mean, it's not like he doesn't know how to do things manually, I know it's laziness, but given enough time this behavior will actually make him dumber.

UnNamed

Banned
When you drive a far you have an actual responsability, also you nerd to learn how to drive before driving in the streets.

Social media are for people who believe free speech is equal of saying everything you want and no one is training you to stay on the internet.

nkarafo

Cars are useful. They are not the equivalent of Social Media, they are the equivalent of the Internet.

The equivalent of Social Media is driving a car at full speed while drunk. Some people will survive, most will die.

Top Bottom