• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Intel CES: Intel Arc GPUs now shipping to OEMs, Death Stranding to support XeSS, plus "fastest ever mobile processor"

LordOfChaos

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Interesting choice to debut it with Death Stranding. That game has amazing DLSS support and it’s gonna lead to easy side by side comparisons, which I imagine will not turn out well for Intel.

LordOfChaos

I think intel will be ok with being almost as good as DLSS, given that they are multiplatform and their only competitor is FSR... so basically it doesn't have competition lol

They also said to be sure they'd continue working with ISVs on how best to use Arc and their hybrid cores. It seems possible Intel would have better luck with cajoling software support than AMD, judging by their CPU side history. But they'll have to grab some marketshare on the GPU side.

Interesting choice to debut it with Death Stranding. That game has amazing DLSS support and it’s gonna lead to easy side by side comparisons, which I imagine will not turn out well for Intel.
They wouldn't have gone with Death Stranding, knowing its use of DLSS, if they didn't feel (through internal testing BTW) that their solution was at very least comparable if not superior. C'mon now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom