• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interesting Trailer for Yakuza Empire from a New? Developer - RockGame S.A.

Bluecondor

I just saw this trailer for Yakuza Empire, which is an organized crime sim that has turn-based combat like in XCom:

The trailer looks pretty interesting, but I have never heard of this developer - RockGame S.A.

Looking at the company's website, they appear to have four games in development, and are based in Warsaw, Poland:

Has anyone heard of this company or its games?

Looks more like this war of mine, but if it has a lot of 3d maps that's be great. Still looks interesting, love that yakuza is branching out so crazily

GrayFoxPL

I just saw this trailer for Yakuza Empire, which is an organized crime sim that has turn-based combat like in XCom:

The trailer looks pretty interesting, but I have never heard of this developer - RockGame S.A.

Looking at the company's website, they appear to have four games in development, and are based in Warsaw, Poland:

Has anyone heard of this company or its games?

NlPdIhX.gif

Nice. Something right up my alley!

CamHostage

I doubt there's any real connection between this game and the Sega series.

Yeah, looks cool, but it's a different thing from SEGA's Yakuza/Ryu ga Gotoku games and just happens to share a popular term in the name.

Like, this isn't the same Yakuza either, but still, treat yo self.
tlEPq7j.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom