• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Internet Liars

MaestroMike

Gold Member
I'm sick of these fake blonde chicks on instagram lotta them showed their true colors during covid since they couldn't go to the hairdresser I feel betrayed and hurt for following them for so long !!

Last edited:

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
This is fucking retarded, no one cares about your cock size.

It's always guys who wanna talk about their dicks. Size means way more to dudes than it does to us.

nush

It's always guys who wanna talk about their dicks. Size means way more to dudes than it does to us.

I guess you've never been around other women that talk about dick size. I have;
EllipticalImmaculateBarnowl-small.gif

I_D

This thread gettin' me all kinds of self-conscious.

Look...
I know I'm only 4 inches, but some girls like it that wide.

Despera

Banned

Could say the same about tit size. Personally I don't care and think implants are dumb af. And there were times where women around me were the ones talking the most about other girl jugs.

Still wouldn't proclaim that no one cared about tit size, because a lot do, even if some times it's just dudes being dudebros.

Airola

If there are infinite amount of universes, then in some universe people lie that they have a small cock because that's what everyone wants. In fact I think old ancient scupltures were made by people who came from that universe. That's why a lot of ancient statues have small cocks.

And I think that's the biggest reason people are having these infinite universe fantasies. Not that they want to prove there is no need for a god to make this universe possible, but because they want there to be a universe they feel like they'd belong to. And that's also the reason I wrote this post.

If there are infinite amount of universes, then in some universe people lie that they have a small cock because that's what everyone wants. In fact I think old ancient scupltures were made by people who came from that universe. That's why a lot of ancient statues have small cocks.

And I think that's the biggest reason people are having these infinite universe fantasies. Not that they want to prove there is no need for a god to make this universe possible, but because they want there to be a universe they feel like they'd belong to. And that's also the reason I wrote this post.
Some men, surely not myself mind you but studies have been done, are Innies. They just have historic disproportionate representation.

HykchPa.png

Airola

Some men, surely not myself mind you but studies have been done, are Innies. They just have historic disproportionate representation.

It also doesn't help that surely there are certainly more people who before going to a public shower or sauna uses all tricks from stretching to whatever else to make it look like their penis is longer than there are people who would do the opposite and use all tricks to make their penis look smaller.

Grinchy

Banned
You either got it or to you don't, no amount of lying is going to change it.

No, but maybe lying gets you to that finish line.

Women will wear giant padded bras that also push their mosquito bites up with a force that could pressurize coal into a diamond to make you think they have bigger tits than they really do, but once the clothes are off, you're not turning away just because you were duped. I guess it's possible that it works the other way, too.

It also doesn't help that surely there are certainly more people who before going to a public shower or sauna uses all tricks from stretching to whatever else to make it look like their penis is longer than there are people who would do the opposite and use all tricks to make their penis look smaller.
Surely indeed.

Soltype

No, but maybe lying gets you to that finish line.

Women will wear giant padded bras that also push their mosquito bites up with a force that could pressurize coal into a diamond to make you think they have bigger tits than they really do, but once the clothes are off, you're not turning away just because you were duped. I guess it's possible that it works the other way, too.
Lol, Im used to tits not looking as good outside a bra, but I hate getting booty duped though, it's way worse

Top Bottom