• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 – Core, now in red and blue:

Draugoth

Gold Member
20230308-Soro-Manali-Group-Small-Knurl-BG-RGB-38c5829768622ca3e067.jpg

ntroducing the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 – Core, now in red and blue. We expanded the core version of the Xbox Elite Series 2 lineup to give gamers more options to play like a pro. Play in style with just the components you need to unleash your best game.

The new, vibrant red and blue color schemes of the core version of Xbox Elite Series 2 are sure to make a statement amongst your friends while delivering key performance-focused benefits. Turn on a dime with adjustable tension thumbsticks where inches are the difference. Make split seconds count with hair trigger locks and stay on target with wrap-around rubberized grips. Enjoy limitless customization with exclusive button mapping options to find your groove. Perfect your game day prep with assignable custom profiles so you can dominate regardless of playbook or sport.

Custom profiles can be set up through the Xbox Accessories App, where you can adjust other settings like the color the Xbox button lights up with on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC devices. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth®, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows PC, and mobile. Stay in the game with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components built to last1. For added peace of mind, Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers come with Microsoft’s 1-year limited warranty2.

The best part is that Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers are designed to be fully customizable, so you can play with a specific setup that works best for you. Add even more customization to the core version of Xbox Elite Series 2 with the Complete Component Pack (sold separately) for $59.99 USD MSRP. Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with interchangeable thumbsticks, paddle shapes, and D-pad. Includes a carrying case, charging dock, and USB-C cable. Add an extra splash of color with Xbox Design Lab, where you can personalize component packs for Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers to match your style.

Complete Component Pack image.
The Complete Component Pack (sold separately).
The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 – Core in red or blue are available for pre-order today in select Xbox markets worldwide for $139.99 USD MSRP, respectively. Visit Xbox.com or your local retailer, including Microsoft Store, for more information.

1  Battery life varies with usage and other factors.
2  Microsoft’s Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
That red one looks legit good. If these drop < $100 I'll probably end up picking one.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Did they ever fix the QA issues with the controller? I almost picked one up a month ago but couldn't find any updates so I just went with a regular series controller.

Roberts

Bought the white one on the day it came out (was it like 6 months ago?) and still works great. Phew.

It's kind of hard going back to regular series controller after this.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The general Xbox gamer doesn’t want an elite controller but I understand why premium versions of things exist.

GenericUser

There is still stick drift. You basically pay more for the same trash. It will break in a few month of use, depending of what games you play. Like all modern controllers.

Top Bottom