• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IO Interactive (Hitman series) is developing a new online fantasy RPG

Mozzarella

Bet its going to be LE open world have a lot of LE content.

Just make whatever the hell you want but do it as levels, IO is one of the few devs who make really exceptional levels- its their bread and butter, would be a shame to see it go away for the LE open world shit.

Varteras

Gold Member
How about we wait for the game to come out before bashing it?

grumpy-cat-no.jpg

Interfectum

the last 'good' Rocksteady game released in 2015, arguably 2013
the last good IO interactive game released in 2021.
one studio clearly still has their mojo. the other lost it almost a decade ago
When this game launches in 2028 I guess we’ll see. IO is moving away from what they are good at and chasing GaaS trends. This should give everyone pause.

eye__writ

Banned
That's not true. They've shown off artwork that looks like you're typical, vanilla fantasy setting.

They've also talked about what we can expect in the game, plus some generic story beats such as

"This idea – that a diverse group of individuals with different skills and strengths can work together and become more than the sum of their parts – is what inspires us. It inspires the fantasy world we are building"

I understand very little has been revealed, but at the moment it's not getting my member throbbing.

A simple "you're right" would've done.

vpance

Yawn. Where is the 007 game?

IOI now spans multiple distinct studios, from Copenhagen and Malmö in the north to warm Barcelona in the south. All studios take part in making all our games, including this new endeavor. People from all over the world with diverse personalities and skillsets are coming together to forge a new beginning.

Working on multiple games now

Top Bottom