• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IRC issues... what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyon

*** Banned [FaX] KLINE/ [BOTNET - HOST] BOTNETS are not allowed on Rizon IRC Network.

I haven't been able to connect back to Rizon since last night. So why was I banned, and how do I make myself unbanned?

Anyone....

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
4 - APPEALING A VIOLATION
If you are banned or denied access to an Rizon server or the entire network, you should follow the procedure outlined below. Please note, however, that Rizon server administrators are under no obligation to take any further action if you are denied access.
If you are K:lined (banned from a specific server), contact the server administration (/ADMIN will display a contact e-mail address) and request the elimination of the ban, explaining how future incidents can be avoided.
If you are G:lined (banned from the entire network for a particular length of time), contact abuse@Rizon.org and request that the ban be lifted, explaining how future incidents can be avoided.
Certain servers limit access to users from foreign countries to encourage users to utilize a server closer to their location. These bans will not be lifted. If your entire site (Internet provider host) is banned from a server, please contact your ISP administrator and ask that they contact Rizon server administrators themselves.

www.rizon.net

Trevelyon

Sorry about that. That particular oper did not confirm all his akills before he banned them.

The ban will expire on all servers in 4 days. In the meantime, you may use /server irc.corezx.com"

Great 4 days.... & of course the alternative server won't connect up.

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom