• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered showing up free for anyone else on PSN?

GuinGuin

Banned

I claimed it for free but if I look in an incognito tab it says like $16.

Nah, they was some graphical problems because they introduced a new lighting system at launch but they fixed that.
Other then that people think it's the worse AC.
I personally think it was one of the best.
I'm a huge fan of the Ezio Trilogy, and likewise I also really enjoyed AC 3 and I think it's underrated in some aspects. The graphics were ahead of their time considering it released in the 360/PS3 Era.

I enjoyed Black Flags too but it didn't have the "charm" the Ezio Trilogy had and neither did AC 3 for that matter. I stopped playing completely after Black Flags because I had felt the game lost what made it so good in the first place, I tried giving Origins a go but I hardly could see it as a "Assassin's Creed" game, or I should say it lost the spirit of the Assassin's Creed games.

GymWolf

You know that a brand of games has bad combat when people say "the only good thing about ac3 was the combat" and the combat is just a bootleg free flow shit from arkham series.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I'm a huge fan of the Ezio Trilogy, and likewise I also really enjoyed AC 3 and I think it's underrated in some aspects. The graphics were ahead of their time considering it released in the 360/PS3 Era.

I enjoyed Black Flags too but it didn't have the "charm" the Ezio Trilogy had and neither did AC 3 for that matter. I stopped playing completely after Black Flags because I had felt the game lost what made it so good in the first place, I tried giving Origins a go but I hardly could see it as a "Assassin's Creed" game, or I should say it lost the spirit of the Assassin's Creed games.
Assassin's Creed Unity was the last real AC game.
And yeah Ezio had charm, Connor not so much.
But I like his more mature and serious approach.
People took that as boring, I liked the change up.

Top Bottom