• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is gaf traffic down lately?

Bogeyman

Banned
We’re doing around 4-5 thousand posts per day at the moment, so no, not down.

This is entirely off topic now, but not worth a separate topic either -

Can we get a page navigation button/menu at the top of each page for mobile gaf?

Same thing that's already at the bottom in each thread's page, just, well.. At the top. I often open a thread and just want to jump to the last page, but then have to scroll to the very bottom of the first page to do so (although I bet there's a way to do it already and I'm just too stupid to find it)

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Doing My Part Reaction GIF

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Can we get a page navigation button/menu at the top of each page for mobile gaf?

Same thing that's already at the bottom in each thread's page, just, well.. At the top. I often open a thread and just want to jump to the last page, but then have to scroll to the very bottom of the first page to do so (although I bet there's a way to do it already and I'm just too stupid to find it)
I’ll keep your feedback in mind for the next major update.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I’ll keep your feedback in mind for the next major update.
if you are taking any feedback.
The phone version on iphone safari has broken notifications.
There is something wrong with the counter. It shows I have hundreds of notifications but in fact I have none or just a few. At the same time, it's fine on desktop.
It used to work correctly few months ago
ok no patch begging :p

Last edited:

If you click on the time of last post it will always take you to the last post on mobile.

Nezzeroth

Just remember and be thankful for the reactions. Other forums are cluttered with one word replies and throwaway repetitive responses. Reactions reduce the thread spam by a fair amount, it's a good thing.
Never thought about that but it makes a lot of sense.

Top Bottom