• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is shape more important than size? (butts)

How do you like the butt?

• Perky and tight - great shape!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • I already had pancakes for breakfast

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It's sexy, but it doesn't look firm

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Sybb

Banned
I've found the smallest butt I could find, that is not flat:

1yNLLh6.jpg

u7RIhSL.jpg

RDMeDgU.jpg

zC9BZnT.jpg

As you can see, not a Kim Kardashian booty. But it's not a hank hill ass, either. Do you think shape is more important than size? That doesn't mean size isn't important, just that shape is MORE important.

Mistake

I've always been a shape>size kinda guy myself. It's all about proportion. Plump, but not fat

also, we have a butt OT don't we?

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Size without shape is no bueno. I look at a woman with a pear shape like Bria Myles and I just smile and forget my troubles.

I've found the smallest butt I could find, that is not flat:

1yNLLh6.jpg

u7RIhSL.jpg

RDMeDgU.jpg

zC9BZnT.jpg

As you can see, not a Kim Kardashian booty. But it's not a hank hill ass, either. Do you think shape is more important than size? That doesn't mean size isn't important, just that shape is MORE important.
Finally.
THIS one is perfect.

LokusAbriss

Small and soft is the best in my eyes. A fit and toned one can feel good too, but soft is better.

Never understood the big butt craze, but I can see myself stand behind that too. Kim Kardashian style is over the top tho.

It's not an either or for me.

Flabby or flat are both huge disappointments, but a perfectly round tiny hank hill butt or Nikki Minja Silicon Balloon arse is no better.

Symmetry, a clean distinction between what is bum, back and thigh, while also not looking like a separate body part that's been bolted on, enough fat to have a wobble when you slap it, but enough muscle to hold it's shape and spring back into place after, and soft, smooth skin are all vital ingredients in making a perfect arse.

What exact size that arse is depends on personal taste though, so while shape is a consistent factor, size is a variable, but that doesnt make one or the other less important, it just means what's perfecr for one man won't be the same for the next, but neither's choice is any less 'perfect'

JimiNutz

Banned
Perky and tight, great shape is more important to me.

So long as it's big enough for me to grab a big handful when I spread those cheeks and toss the salad.

Top Bottom