• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there Gamecube link cable for the DS?

We're one GBA short of a Four Sword four-way and I was thinking about picking up a DS to fill in the gap.

I asked an EBGames employee if you could use a DS with the link cable, and he said, "Not with the standard link cable - but they *do* make a link cable for the DS (and we're sold out at the moment)."

Can anyone confirm / deny this? I can't find anything about a "DS Link Cable" on the internets...

WindyMan

Buy another GBA. You can't use GBA link cable accessories on the DS, because the DS only does single-player GBA carts and nothing more.

Shiggy

No, the DS is a next-generation handheld, but it is likely that you can connect it to the Nintendo Revolution.

How is the Game Boy Micro able to connect to the GCN?

Shiggy said:
No, the DS is a next-generation handheld, but it is likely that you can connect it to the Nintendo Revolution.

How is the Game Boy Micro able to connect to the GCN?

Comes with a dongle to support link cables.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
did he also tell you that if you preorder Twilight Princess, you get a bonus disc of Windwaker remade with realistic graphics?

Bartman3010 said:
Bear with the guy, hes about to lose his job =P

If every game store employee lost their job for telling bullshit, about 95% of them would be out of work. Not gonna happen (unfortunately).

Sadly there are tons of employees that work at gamestores that don't know jack.

I work at Gamestop and when I hire people I literally drill them with gaming trivia during the interview before I even go into the company policies and what is required from them.

Personally that EB employee should be shot.. how moronic. But really people cant blame employees for asking for Preorders or asking for subscriptions and discount cards etc etc, when its there job. Its either satisfy 1 nerdy gamer or lose there job, decisions decisions.

:p

Top Bottom