• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this going to be the New Normal for Music Concerts? (Concert-goers being put inside Big Plastic Bubbles - Video Footage ITT!!!)

jake gyllenhaal GIF

Last edited:

Bridges

The singer for The Flaming Lips used to put himself in a big bubble and roll on top of crowds so this was surprising only until I saw it was for their concert

The Flaming Lips would put their audience in big plastic bubbles even if there wasn't a pandemic.
Exactly

They put on a pretty good show but I'm not sure I'd find this worth it

The main question i have is why are you watching vlogs, that seems like something women do.

my wife watches this bitch, i assume she is bad in bed

also for some reason people keep posting about her new house having ghost orbs in the comments and she deletes the comments about it

in conclusion i think you could be trans (probably are)

Jethalal

Banned
You could just wait until majority of population is vaccinated. Listen to them FLACs at home with high quality headphones .

SJRB

Gold Member
The main question i have is why are you watching vlogs, that seems like something women do.

also for some reason people keep posting about her new house having ghost orbs in the comments and she deletes the comments about it

What the fuck is this post

Peggies

Gold Member

I Know Right GIF by memecandy

Anyway!

I for myself find most people disgusting. Even more so, when they are all sweaty and don't have the decency to keep a respectful distance.

I prefered concert organisers selling fewer tickets to their shows though.

johntown

Banned
COVID 19 seems like a better alternative than being locked up in a bubble. I mean how stupid is that idea. When someone has to pee or get out it will be concentrated COVID released if someone has it. Just wear a mask and be outside.

TheMan

Weren't plastic bubbles already their thing? This seems like an extension of that

Otherwise maybe? I doubt it though. People will stop caring at some point

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
One can hope. This looks like it would be fun, especially a human bouncy ball mosh pit. Or stage diving!

Your wife is so fucking hot!
wolf of wall street omg GIF

Top Bottom