• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is wario64 a bot

edit: bot, not bit. Auto correct sorry

or does he legit sit in front of Twitter posting all day

I’m trying to get an OLED switch so someone recommended I follow him. I turned on notifications and I’ve been getting a notification every few minutes for the past 10 hours.

what’s the deal

Is there a way to filter it so I only get notified if he’s posting about an OLED switch?

I’m also not sure if this belongs in OT or gaming section. Please feel free to move if necessary

Last edited:

Synless

I’m trying to get an OLED switch so someone recommended I follow him. I turned on notifications and I’ve been getting a notification every few minutes for the past 10 hours.

what’s the deal

Is there a way to filter it so I only get notified if he’s posting about an OLED switch?

I’m also not sure if this belongs in OT or gaming section. Please feel free to move if necessary
Nope, when you follow Wario64 you get all of Wario64.

Kacho

Gold Member
No he replied to me once when I commented on one of the deals he posted. I haven’t washed my Twitter since.

Antwix

what’s the deal

If you're only looking for an OLED switch, there are twitter accounts dedicated to only that. Similar to ps5/xsx/video cards/etc

If you're only looking for an OLED switch, there are twitter accounts dedicated to only that. Similar to ps5/xsx/video cards/etc
thanks for the heads up, I think I just found one.

@switchstocknews

if you know if anyone others please let me know. I made a twitter account just for this so I'm not very familiar with this platform.

ParaSeoul

Rather be good at what you do and get accused of being a bot than being Nibel who always seems to make a last one to get a news post these days

Last edited:

Deerock71

Artificial Intelligence Robot GIF by Westworld HBO

Neilg

I dont know why people recommend following him for alerts on stock for a particular item - someone told me to follow him for a ps5 but you get hundreds of notifications a day for shit you don't need. just follow a dedicated account or join a discord.

TexMex

Not a bot, incredible account and he’s posted OLED Switch being available twice in the last hour. It’s still up, btw.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
No, but he surely uses bots to alert him of things. He then creates a post.

My guess is he has custom software for posting tweets. Based on how consistent his format is.

He's able to copy paste the URL of the item, which generates the shortened URL, and probably adds his referral codes for him. It also likely auto-generates text for the tweet based on the title of the web site, which he then tweaks (adds price, adds (PS5), ETC.). He also pastes an image in; which he often gets by using something like snipping tool to grab a screenshot of the item from the website, or he copies one of the images from the web site.

If he's doing all of that manually he's wasting his time as that kind of software could be written pretty cheaply lol

It is possible that for some web sites/stores he actually is able to "bot" the posts completely. Products that he pre-configures with an image to use, what to put in the title, etc., and then wires it to whatever bot service he uses for alerting him of store updates.

Last edited:
Not a bot, incredible account and he’s posted OLED Switch being available twice in the last hour. It’s still up, btw.
No, it isn’t

Nintendo one sold out in seconds and Costco sold out in minutes

that’s what I get for putting down my phone

Last edited:
He used to post here regularly.

I followed him for awhile, but my god, he tweets too much. He's great if you really want to buy Hatoful Boyfriend on steam for 25% off twice a week.

Top Bottom