• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It Takes Two has sold over 10 Million Copies

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wow. Thats great sales. Didn't know it sold that much. Not my kind of game, but I do see the innovation and cleverness of Fares' two coop games.

Baki

10M is an amazing achievement. It took Tekken 7 a few years to get there. Wow.

I think Hazelight is still independent? I can see Sony/MS trying to buy them out. Clearly a talented studio that makes unique games outside your typical AA/AAA fares.

ecentre

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Well earned. Actually it should be double or triple that. Best co-op game I've ever played by far, loved pretty much every moment of it.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
This game was great fun playing with my kid. I want more co-op only games like this so I hope they stick to that style for their next several games.

The Skull

Still need to play this. Recently played a way out with a friend and had an absolute blast. Going to try and get my gf to play this with me.

Chronicle

A fun game but was playing with my daughter and all the divorce bullshit made me stop playing. We have a loving home and divorce and arguing has no place in it. It really turned me off.

Top Bottom