• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It Takes Two has sold Two Million copies (update, Three now!)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Well deserved

Thanks mods for the title change

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Last edited:
Game screams unique and is one I look forward to playing in the future when I let the wife out of the basement. Have fond memories of Brothers and have A Way Out installed at the moment but haven't played it yet. Really glad to see a studio that's dedicated to making quality co-op games. I'd love to see them take a crack at remaking the FromSoftware co-op masterpiece The Adventures of Cookies & Cream.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I can't wait to finish it, got two playthroughs going, one with a guy who plays a lot of games but never platformers and one with a lady who never plays games anymore but when she did she played platformers mostly lol

Its been great fun so far, really love it, just got put on hold because my Dualsenses imploded and PS5 doesn't allow you to use Dualshocks because its gay as hell. Ready to go now though and both partners are less busy/back from travel so I'll get back on it soon.

So glad they sold a decent amount, well I presume thats decent anyway, maybe next year or so will get them to 3-4 million.

Top Bottom