• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It Takes Two is being adapted for film and TV by the Sonic movie writers

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Developer Hazelight has teamed up with dj2 Entertainment, the production company behind the Sonic the Hedgehog films, to bring It Takes Two to a wider audience, Variety reports.

Sonic movie writers Pat Casey and Josh Miller will adapt the game for film and TV.

“Since it has a strong narrative with many crazy characters and just as crazy co-op action moments, the potential is huge for a great adaption to film or television,” said Hazelight founder and creative director Josef Fares.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Pagusas

Elden Member
….the story was the absolute worst part of the game, and my wife and I enjoyed ripping the stuff elephant apart and seeing the horribly animated and acted child cry. The game was fun, but my god that story was some of the worst bile ever written. That end “concert” shit was the most cringe i’ve ever had from a game.

BigBooper

….the story was the absolute worst part of the game, and my wife and I enjoyed ripping the stuff elephant apart and seeing the horribly animated and acted child cry. The game was fun, but my god that story was some of the worst bile ever written. That end “concert” shit was the most cringe i’ve ever had from a game.
Lol I played that part with my brother and we were cringing out of our skin. So, so bad.

The gameplay was great but even my daughter and wife were like can we skip the cutscenes after about midway through. The book guy especially got really annoying. The bosses/characters being household items was cool too. The screenplay would need to do some heavy lifting to hit Sonic levels of enjoyment or appeal.

Top Bottom