• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It Took Me 15 Years to Finish This Game on PS2

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
o8zCVCK.jpg

Every month or so I search for classic games and play or replay whenever I have free time via epsxe or the original PS2. this time I went for Hunting Ground it was released in 2005 and yes it took me 15 years to finish it. At that time I played for about half an hour and said I'll come to it after a while due to personal reasons which lead me to forget the game for 15 years ( I know .. wtf! ).

So, here is my thoughts :

Everyone in that castle is horny .. dog is alright

• good horror atmosphere
  • The dog is helpful and nice add, I really really really appreciate it. The AI is really good no problem faced
  • loved it once but with every boss its going in circle and repeat the same thing " run from and hide " nothing new
  • it was good when it comes to puzzles and I liked the panic system and all, it really delivers the horror with these nice touches
  • I see no problem with the way Fiona walks or crouch or dressed . breast physics is ok I can't see the problem with all of this she is trying to run from the castle in specifies clothes ( Japanese's logic )
  • good music serves the horror atmosphere and gameplay
  • no value in replying the game despite the things they offer ( Horny clothes ) I'm not going to be chased again with different clothes and that brings us back to the main point of why everyone is horny in that castle

Overall I really enjoyed the game.. tell me your experience GAF

PS : this thread should be posted in 2005

Doczu

I have it sitting on my shelf, never had the chance to finish it as my old PS2 died short after buying it.
Saw the intro, walked around in the towel
Youtube Eyebrows GIF by SoulPancake

Aaaand dead it was. I always wanted to play it, time for emulation.

Thanks OP!

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Really liked it when it came out, loved the dog and the atmosphere. Actually wanted to get my own copy recently for the collection (I rented or *gasp* pirated it back then...) but it's not going for cheap these days.

arvfab

Banned
As a Clock Tower fan, I was looking forward to play this one, but similar to Clock Tower 3, it didn't really catch what made CT so cool (for me).

TonyK

I liked it at the moment. But now I don't remember anything about it. I would play a remaster for sure.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I know what its like to come to a game after 10, 15, even 20+ years and finally completing it. Its a great feeling. Couple years ago I finally completed Legend of Legia. Only played a few hours when it was originally released and finally finished it.

Congrats to you 👍👍

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
I know what its like to come to a game after 10, 15, even 20+ years and finally completing it. Its a great feeling. Couple years ago I finally completed Legend of Legia. Only played a few hours when it was originally released and finally finished it.

Congrats to you 👍👍

Yeah its a great feeling indeed

Cryio

Don't know it, never heard of it and have absolutely no idea what it is.

But now you have posted about it, I'll YouTube it.
The "Ghost" builds of Resident Evil 4 became this game. The actiony demonic builds of RE4 became Devil May Cry.

Now you know.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: TLZ
Top Bottom