• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's funny when people are getting banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I’m not sure to be honest, but part of his post did resonate with me. I do sit on a dildo and suck on a dildo at the same time whilst sitting in front of my Phil Spencer shrine.
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

blacktout

One thing I find hilarious is that the dudes with Kratos and Spiderman avatars more often than not turn out to be passionate console partisans, but if you go in a Nintendo thread and see someone with a Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon avatar, buckle the fuck up, because they're going to be the most jaded and cynical motherfucker in there.

(Just to be clear, lest I be accused of console warring, I'm a huge Nintendo fan and my posting history bears this out. I just think it's amusing how different the fanbases are.)

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted
sewers.

Cocaine on the other hand...

tv show lol GIF by HULU

First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted
sewers.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Gediminas

Banned

sewers.

mods 100% are xbox warriors. their responses and bans just shows how highly bias they are.
they even manage to ban PS people whom speaking what they approved in the first place.
this whole place astroturfing for xbox for at least a year, not just including members but also mods.

by the way, congratulation on your over addiction of gaf, good that you found the way out of this toxic site.

Freeman76

Topics like this are why I am afraid to mention the fact that Prefer some consoles to others and want ports of good games to consoles I do have rather than ones I do not. Even if I am not console warring, I worry that someone will report me for it anyway wrongfully and some random mod will listen and give me a week ban.

Yep, happened to me a couple of months ago, had no idea wtf I had said, I own all the consoles and have no preference. It felt like this place was starting to go back to the way it was before all the nutters left and created Era. I hope they can walk the line on the right side!

This OP is clearly not in a good place, sad to see.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
mods 100% are xbox warriors. their responses and bans just shows how highly bias they are.
they even manage to ban PS people whom speaking what they approved in the first place.
this whole place astroturfing for xbox for at least a year, not just including members but also mods.

by the way, congratulation on your over addiction of gaf, good that you found the way out of this toxic site.

Or could it be that it’s mostly Sony warriors coming into threads and shitting them up?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Topics like this are why I am afraid to mention the fact that Prefer some consoles to others and want ports of good games to consoles I do have rather than ones I do not. Even if I am not console warring, I worry that someone will report me for it anyway wrongfully and some random mod will listen and give me a week ban.
Isn't port begging against the rules? If so, that's probably why you'd get a warning/temp ban. I very much doubt it has to do with the platform preference of the moderator in question

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

You should take a solidarity ban to show support to a fallen fellow warrior. That's what a real boyfriend would do.

Also mods, Rivet Rivet is my alt account. You can delete it as I have no use for it any more :messenger_halo:

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed

GHG

Dj Khaled Keys GIF by Music Choice

Sakura

Man you guys are something else...
You show up in threads about Xbox games to shit talk them and/or promote Sony games, then scratch your heads wondering why you guys get warned and banned for console warring.
Somehow, the only conclusion you can come up with, is that the mods themselves must be Xbox fanboys.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

sewers.

Another warrior bites the dust.

Something must be in the water as the past year has been deadly for team blue. I wouldnt know as I drink bottled water.

Or maybe there's just too many FH5 thread lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom