• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's funny when people are getting banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

kretos

Banned
First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted
sewers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Ok Go Reaction GIF

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

child 44 GIF

10 for the effort

Last edited:

NewYork214

First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your fag ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neofag sewers.

Could have at least added some examples to increase the entertainment value of the thread. Horrible OP 🤣

Why isn't system warring allowed? Also, I remember that new version of the PS5 temperature thread from a month or so back. There's no reason for threads like that other than to be dick measuring contests vs the Xbox Series X.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.
Honestly I didn't expected OP's post to get so gay so fast, got me by surprise.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your fag ass you wormy cocksucker.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neofag sewers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom