• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's funny when people are getting banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemind

Kretos: dildo warrior.

dildo-mma.gif

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I can just imagine him in those two months sitting looking at any positive Xbox comments he can’t refute… just getting angrier and angrier..
He was seething no doubt.

But you could already see this a month or so ago when the stickied console warrior thread got posted and there was a ton who got temp banned right away. I think all the positive FH5 threads the past week have put some people over the edge.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted
sewers.
ZgfEgSF.gif

tommib

First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted
sewers.

I got hard with all the fucking and cocksucking imagery. Is this some new experimental and avant-garde take on homoerotic literature? Good shit. Keep it coming.

ethomaz

Banned
If you can’t understand the reasonable in mod actions or believe it is really compared with what we saw in other forum then the issue in with you and not the mod team.

While I had my own issues with mods I too appreciate the fact that they took their time to explain their reason for the ban and so far I naturally accepted most if not all the bans thought they reasonably.

There are very few times that I really thought I was wronged and to be fair after talking with them they were fair and humble enough to see the error and fix it.

So I can only praise the mod team work here.

Last edited:
He was going to be banned with that last post. Instead, you let him call you out with his last post. Now, his last post ever is you biting on the bait. It’s not an ironic loop. It was his departing post. If you would have waited until he couldn’t reply, then, it would have been irony. He posterized you. He got the ironic loop.
slam dunk GIF
Is this supposed to be some kinda gotcha 😂?!?! Maybe I'm getting older, and this is something you younger cats do now a days? The irony in my post is still well over your head. That's why I rushed to be literally the first poster besides OP. I didn't even finish reading it before hitting the reply button once I skimmed through the ironic part of this.

And I'm not sure why your so obsessed with this? Are you guys buddy in real life? His alt account maybe?

I'm reading your post as if you were kretos kretos himself, trying to do a gotcha moment, from the grave. If you are him, tell us again about the dildos and sucking on them. That was kinda intriguing, not gonna lie. Almost got the lotion out. Just wish you were here a little longer, so we could keep the conversation going with you present.

Last edited:
If you can’t understand the reasonable in mod actions or believe it is really compared with what we saw in other forum then the issue in with you and not the mod team.

While I had my own issues with mods I too appreciate the fact that they took their time to explain their reason for the ban and so far I naturally accepted most if not all the bans thought they reasonably.

There are very few times that I really thought I was wronged and to be fair after talking with them they were fair and humble enough to see the error and fix it.

So I can only praise the mod team work here.
Same. I got banned three times and only one of those times is debatable, maybe. They also let me come back from a permaban after I fell for a classic 4chan troll and explained the situation. Can't really complain.

FrankWza

That's why I rushed to be literally the first poster besides OP. I didn't even finish reading it before hitting the reply button once I skimmed through the ironic part of this.
See? You missed the part where he said first one to reply has a pocket rocket named to Uranus and back. You shoulda kept reading.

//DEVIL//

Truth to be told I do understand the OP frustration . I did too once got banned for like a week or 2 I forgot for something stupid too ( on the mods side that is, something about console shit post etc ) where I honestly don’t favor any console or pc( if anything I kinda hate them all lol )

but I do love being sarcastic and I will not stop posting and insulting jim shit at Sony . I just hate the direction and the pc port shit he is doing . Not going to go to details here . I honestly won’t stop saying my opinion even if it gets me permanently banned one day ( and I hope I don’t for saying an opinion ) because I don’t believe we are a communist place to disallow freedom of speech.

what would be wise is, when a mod ban someone, at least say your name so we know who to communicate with and come to understanding in a respectful way with that specific mod. Because what happens when a mod ban someone it makes it look these mods are evil and teaming up together for an agenda ( queera is a perfect example of this mod teaming up covering tracks ) .

I hope mods here do take a notice of this post for more clearity on who they are and what post triggered the ban

However .. the way the OP expressed his feelings ... yeah clearly he does care otherwise he wouldn’t post a thread about it . It’s just he gave up it seems. And the way he expressed his feelings ... nope . We are not 16 here bud ... a wrong direction . And just a general advise from unknown guy on the net who is 40 years old... if you take this direction in life you will not go anywhere .

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
OP certainly went overboard but there's a conversation to be had about the modding here. I posted this thread...

The trolling wasn't a bother to me but a specific tone was clearly established and allowed.

A few weeks later I recieved a warning for posting this response in a Forza Horizon 5 thread... "IGN: What you don't know is we're a marketing branch for giant corporations."

That was my entire post. Those 13 words got me a warning. No option for dialogue or follow up questions.

It feels like certain games and certain threads are enforced far more strictly than others. NeoGAF is pretty great but there's room for improvement imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom