• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's funny when people are getting banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird jackie chan GIF

Yeah we are going to need the title to he changed due to the derail.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
OP certainly went overboard but there's a conversation to be had about the modding here. I posted this thread...

The trolling wasn't a bother to me but a specific tone was clearly established and allowed.

A few weeks later I recieved a warning for posting this response in a Forza Horizon 5 thread... "IGN: What you don't know is we're a marketing branch for giant corporations."

That was my entire post. Those 13 words got me a warning. No option for dialogue or follow up questions.

It feels like certain games and certain threads are enforced far more strictly than others. NeoGAF is pretty great but there's room for improvement imo.
Warnings or bans in every forum can sometimes be too lenient or iron fisted. One off weird ones are just that.

I got a warning a couple years ago for posting GIFs or videos. Instead of one long reply with 3-4 embedded videos, I decided to do two separate posts with I think 2 embedded media. I didnt bother editing my first post to make it one big post, as I decided to splice into two posts. I got a warning for spamming the thread too fast. Big deal. Maybe I was posting too fast. Who cares.

Pretty new here. So did OP come back after a month ban and start with this post? How long can a grown adult hold such a grudge. Even if he feels it was an unfair ban, Its a gaming forum for god's sake. Its not like he went to prison wrongfully accused and missed the chance to watch his children grow.

See? You missed the part where he said first one to reply has a pocket rocket named to Uranus and back. You shoulda kept reading.

I'm honestly confused why you are so stuck on trying to pull a "gotcha" moment, out of nothing? So what if I have a pocket rocket named uranus and back? That might have been funny to a 6 year old, but I'm much older now, and have matured much more since than. I don't get why you, and the others have been trying to bait me so much ever since I embarrassed the homie in 2 consecutive threads now. This needs to stop, as I'm not going to go down like your other comrades.

Your buddy account suicided in the most honorable dishonorable way any person could go. Let yourself him rest in peace. There's nothing to salvage here. Can you please stop quoting me now and further embarrassing yourself? I haven't put anyone on ignore, but you might make the first.

FrankWza

I'm honestly confused why you are so stuck on trying to pull a "gotcha" moment, out of nothing? So what if I have a pocket rocket named uranus and back? That might have been funny to a 6 year old, but I'm much older now, and have matured much more since than. I don't get why you, and the others have been trying to bait me so much ever since I embarrassed the homie in 2 consecutive threads now. This needs to stop, as I'm not going to go down like your other comrades.

Your buddy account suicided in the most honorable dishonorable way any person could go. Let yourself him rest in peace. There's nothing to salvage here. Can you please stop quoting me now and further embarrassing yourself? I haven't put anyone on ignore, but you might make the first.
Animated GIF

Malakhov

Banned
So much anger in that post, you can literally feel the hate flowing through his veins, damn

So I guess the fixation with green is because of the Xbox's color? lol

Jsisto

Having just turned 35, I cannot fathom being so invested in any particular company that I would get into heated arguments with people online over it to the point of getting banned from a forum. I sincerely hope anyone that passionate about their game company of choice is too young to have any real life perspective.

Null Persp

First of all to any mod reading this, if your mom was fucked by one man only don't delete this thread, even at era they don't delete anything unlike the green trash you have here that delete a lot of posts and threads, covering their tracks or what do you have to hide?

Now to the malignant cunt who gave me a 2 months ban for making a joke post, even though most of my warnings expired and i didn't get any new warnings I got a 2 month ban while you let the green clowns running rampant with little to no consequence, you piece of trash.

And then you tell me it's my last chance? Well you can stick that last chance up your [redacted] ass you wormy cocksucker.

And even though things supposedly started to change lately still the punishments are not fair and everyone is not treated the same way, and some people get a pass and protection, it's funny when people get banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors themselves.

And to the green rats who kept running and crying to the mods and reporting my posts, go suck a dildo then stick it up your ass while you suck another dildo while looking at uncle phil's picture that you have in your room, and imagining you sucking his dick as a thank you for giving you 1 year free of gamepass.

Good thing about this ban is I'm over my gaf addiction, so in case you clowns with your tiny little mids didn't understand that this is a perm request I'm telling you this is a perm request, so go ahead cocksuckas and pull the trigger, enjoy you green rats filled neo[redacted
sewers.

kVl4yqT.gif

Holy shit, this is end game kinda shit lol 🤣. Glad the mods left this thread open for user interpretation.
Im my view, the mods here are competent enough. Still open to people watch the warning and the consequences.

But i think he had enough... There's nothing subjective here, just forum behavior warning in your face, and consequences.

Last edited:

Mozzarella

I notice some threads like this pop out recently, someone gets in console war discussion which is stupid btw, despite a clear sticky topic warning against this childish and unnecessary behavior, then gets very angry when they get punished and goes out to vent in a thread, im not interested in them so i usually dont comment, because why should i care to read and discuss a tantrum, but i will do it only once and its this time to say, grow up and dont be a fanboy tool for a corporation just because of a gaming box or a brand, its not worth it, i swear the board of director dont even acknowledge your existence so dont take it on yourself and be their defending knight on the internet. It's not worth the effort and the anger over it.
I hope i dont see anymore of these silly threads. Have a good day y'all.

cormack12

Gold Member
Damn, he was actually ok at times, maybe the time of the ban pissed him off the most. I look forward to kretos becoming tear on his new account.

Tschumi

I liked you kretos

keanu reeves GIF

I wanted to say something similar once (but orders of magnitude less intense) when a mod mockingly warned me for regurgitating console war tweets when i have looked at Twitter exactly once in my whole life, c. 2012 or somesuch, lol.

But i didn't. Nice to have a little shot at a public statement on it that is still topical, here.

Still, thanks for the good times <3 seeya

Bragr

Banned
Get me? Huh? He only got himself, while revealing that he has a huge thing for dicks, dildos, penises, etc. And I'm not here to kink shame. I get it, people like what they like. Nothing wrong with that, especially in 2021. I wouldn't doubt kretos kretos and his buddies are all closeted. Time to come out y'all

I mean, the first post in the thread and you snitched so fast that even the trolls weren't able to post before you, it's like you practice snitching on the daily. That's some green rat activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom