• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's funny when people are getting banned for console warring while some of the mods are console warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexYIIK1999

Neo Member
New to NeoGAF. Can the users and the mods act this hostile? I like to joke and meme around a bit sometimes. Ya gotta live a little, right? I guess I'm going to have to watch what I post here. Sad someone was this angry and waited 2 months to post that message.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
New to NeoGAF. Can the users and the mods act this hostile? I like to joke and meme around a bit sometimes. Ya gotta live a little, right? I guess I'm going to have to watch what I post here. Sad someone was this angry and waited 2 months to post that message.

You have to watch what you say to avoid calling people malignant cunts who should stick a dildo up their ass while sucking on a dildo up someone else's ass while they suck on a dildo up Uncle Phil's ass? You have to watch for that? Do you have fucking tourettes?

Yeah you better watch it, homie. This is fucking Dildo Gang territory.
Watch It Parks And Recreation GIF

Topher

Gold Member
It doesn't appear to me, maybe those categories do not show if you haven't had a warning or a ban.
Thanks anyway I thought I was missing something.

Yep. It means you have never received a warning. Mine doesn't show that column either, but it does show a "Previous names" column since I used to be "Topher70". So the columns are dynamic and only show what applies to you.

Patrick S.

Banned
I'm going to go with they are probably constantly laughing their asses off. I mean look at the laughs and entertainment we are all getting out of this one meltdown, now imagine this multiple times day and they are getting hours of this high caliber of entertainment daily. No wonder @EviLore can get away with paying them in candy corn.
I'd be levelling up my misanthropy like crazy. I'd become the end boss of misantropy, eventually.

bender

What time is it?

If you like candy corn and defame (libel) someone else by saying they like candy corn, you've earned all the hostility coming your way.

This is the equivalent of the old bans thread. Everyone can get out their pent up frustrations, shoot the shit, and best of all, be a community. Fuck the purple site!!

JimRyanGOAT

I was warned just for playing a character, basically hyping up Jim Ryan as Playstations savior. Saying stuff like Jim Ryan the GOAT will lead PlayStation to success and murk Xbox, said it once and got a warning if I did it one more time I'm gone.

Coming from other forums its baby shit soft in here so be careful what you say

I heard a few years back it was a lot more chill, maybe mods are on a high alert for time being because consoles just came out?

Last edited:

Trimesh

Banned
I heard a few years back it was a lot more chill, maybe mods are on a high alert for time being because consoles just came out?

I think it's just that it was getting really fucking boring. You could have a thread about pretty much anything and it would get invaded by boring assholes screeching about how {SOME_PLASTIC_BOX} was better than {OTHER_PLASTIC_BOX} and how all the people that used {OTHER_PLASTIC_BOX} were {RANDOM_TERM_OF_ABUSE} and performed {RANDOM_OBSCENE_ACT}.

JayDucker

I'm a playstation guy myself, but after reading op I really wanna suck on a dildo and make eye contact with big phil now! I'm confused.. Fuck it I'll just pick up a series S on the weekend.

Lanrutcon

Consider this: as a modern internet user, it's worth your time to learnt a very valuable (but basic) life skill...

...namely, not to get upset over forum bans. Sure, initially you're pissed, but an adult gets over that in minutes. Like you get over someone cutting you off on the freeway, or a loud child in the supermarket queue, or a mosquito annoying you at night. It's not worth a grudge. Holding that shit for 2 months indicates the OP probably has anger issues of some measure at the very least. Life's too short to devote energy to that kind of bitterness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom