• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's may be finally the right time to buy a ps5

Hi,
I've been reading most thread and news here since 2 years to make a my mind about next (current gen).
I'm generally a late adopter and on last 2 gen I waited for the first big hardware révision and to have a good library from day 1.
I bought a PS3 slim.
Then a PS4 pro.

I skipped late game on PS4 so that I could play them on PS4.

With the arrival of GoW, I think the catalog has now reached my seal of approval. Then only thing that could stop me is if a ps5 pro is coming...

Let's do a summary of titles I wanna play on ps5 :
  • elden ring
  • Demon soul
  • God of war Ragnarok
  • Last of us part II (skipped)
  • Ghost of Tsushima (skipped)
  • Returnal
  • Hades (skipped)
  • Deathloop
  • Horizon forbidden West
  • Sifu
  • Sackboy : a big adventure
So all in all 11 games that I'd like to play. Not bad at all. I still have the impression the rate of output of great games is less than PS4 and PS3 generations. Too many sequels unfortunately...

+ I chose to buy a 75x95j Tv on black Friday.

Any other guys that haven't made yet the jump to new gen like me ?

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
If you live in the US and want a PS5 you will be able to get one pretty easily over this month and into Christmas, as long as you do it online.

XXL

Don't sleep on Ratchet....
Ratchet Clank Playstation GIF by Insomniac Games

Ratchet And Clank Loading GIF by PlayStation

This game is fucking incredible.

Banned
Don't sleep on Ratchet....

This game is fucking incredible.

don't show the pre release footage, the RT reflections are all fucked up in that version, not a good look!

the final version fixed all of these issues like half of the objects (including THE GIGANTIC GLOWING PORTAL) not being included in the BVH

buenoblue

Yeah I really don't get this. Why wait. I mean the console is actually more expensive in some places. Plus having loads of cheaper games at one time you risk having too much to play and missing out on some games.

Top Bottom