• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's my birthday weekend y'all! Celebrate!

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Save Them All Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

I hope your day was amazing, DeafTourette DeafTourette ! ❤️

If memory serves me, like me, you enjoy older rap music. If you'd like to relive some of that history, here's a great you tube channel where you can do that. It's often nice to look back, and this is a regular treasure trove of classic hip-hop performances, interviews, and news broadcasts. Nostalgia can be a good feeling, and I hope it finds you doing well today, this year, and beyond. Happy Birthday!

And for a little more nostalgia and a personal touch, here's the first rap song I ever remember hearing. Out of curiosity, what was yours?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
If memory serves me, like me, you enjoy older rap music. If you'd like to relive some of that history, here's a great you tube channel where you can do that. It's often nice to look back, and this is a regular treasure trove of classic hip-hop performances, interviews, and news broadcasts. Nostalgia can be a good feeling, and I hope it finds you doing well today, this year, and beyond. Happy Birthday!

And for a little more nostalgia and a personal touch, here's the first rap song I ever remember hearing. Out of curiosity, what was yours?

Appreciate that! From what I remember, the first hip hop song I ever heard was WILD WILD WEST by Kool Moe Dee.

It still goes hard to this day!

Top Bottom