• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

iu
iu

a bit of both these. got new glasses and i think the guy has fucked it up cause they are giving me an insane sore head. my eyes feel so tired/strained and i've been feeling sick and nauseous. i've tried sticking with them cause usually it takes a few days to adjust but it's been well over a week now. so i've went back to my old glasses. paid fucking £80 for new lenses and this is what i get? fuck off. i'll be going right back on monday morning. this isn't even the first time they've fucked up. happened when i tried getting new contacts. if it's not sorted i'll be finding a new place to go.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
U3RUSHN.jpg

Foreground: Me, firing up my OG model Switch from launch week ready to get back into Bravely Default 2

Background: My old Switch deciding it's time to keep randomly shutting down with no warning, and from which a hard reset does no good

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I'm starting to see a nice trend with the Bad Bros. , BadBurger BadBurger and badblue badblue
In addition to posting pics of how they feel, they're also providing a brief explanation/synopsis.
I think it would be cool if that started to catch on in this thread.
Obviously, some pics are self-explanatory, tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom