• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've found the real life Chun Li!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chun Li from the video Gameland is Chinese, (Not half Japanese, half Brazilian)

she's also a cop, doesn't sport a fake and bake tan or silicon boob implants... this chick is just some fitness guru with bleached teeth.

Having said all of the above, I ...
KamenSenshi said:
...would still like to have her legs between my head.

I cannot believe I quoted this shit.. :/.. you know what he means!:lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
She is half Japanese half Brazilian.

Anyway, that site pertains to my interests. Thank you.

EricHasNoPull said:
Chun Li from the video Gameland is Chinese, (Not half Japanese, half Brazilian)

she's also a cop, doesn't sport a fake and bake tan or silicon boob implants... this chick is just some fitness guru with bleached teeth.

Having said all of the above, I ...

This girl lives in Brazil man, I doubt she has a fake tan.

Kusagari

Japanese and Brazilian really is the best combination of ethnic mixing. Every pic I've seen of a chick mixed with those two is gorgeous.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Not digging the Snooki-esque tan, but nonetheless would hit it like a semi with the brakes locked.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
natalia_inoue_20.jpg

dios fucking mio.

Lebron

I recall her from the Hot Girl thread from back in the day.

Sweet, sweet Blasians. Thank you, Based Cthulhu.

Back when I played SF2 in the arcade Kiana Tom on ESPN's Body Shaping was the perfect Chun Li in my mind.

Ah the good old days.

I'd like more photos of this chick, without the hideous photo retouching. It's turbl!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lebron said:
I recall her from the Hot Girl thread from back in the day.

Sweet, sweet Blasians. Thank you, Based Cthulhu.
Yeah, I knew who this thread would be about the moment I clicked...

That said, All Glory To Based Odin

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Twas weird meeting Chinese Brazilians who spoke Cantonese flawlessly, Portugese flawlessly, and English with a Portugese/Chinese accent...

(yes yes I know she's Japanese)

DominoKid

The Take Out Bandit said:
Back when I played SF2 in the arcade Kiana Tom on ESPN's Body Shaping was the perfect Chun Li in my mind.

Ah the good old days.

I'd like more photos of this chick, without the hideous photo retouching. It's turbl!

oh childhood.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Slayer-33 said:
natalia_inoue_20.jpg

dios fucking mio.
i was told there was something at the bottom of this photo but I'm too distracted by the universal airbrushing at the top

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
jooey said:
i was told there was something at the bottom of this photo but I'm too distracted by the universal airbrushing at the top

How can airbrushing be located in the top of the photo if it is universal?

I remember a hot asian with THUNDER THIGHZ was posted in the official people with skins thread, at the height of NeoGAFs 2010 race wars. Only thing i can recall from those threads.

Sickboy007 said:
I remember a hot asian with THUNDER THIGHZ was posted in the official people with skins thread, at the height of NeoGAFs 2010 race wars. Only thing i can recall from those threads.

Proportionately, it's not rocket science. Naturally short + Exercise + Nutrition = Big legs.

More chicks need to pack on some muscle rather than starve themselves. Hollywood "beauty" is bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom