• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've got a crush on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaildog

Nikki Sanderson, actor on Coronation Street. A certain other forum wasn't too receptive of her. I don't find your typical model type that attractive; this is my ideal female body:

nikki001.jpg

snaildog

She's an actor, not a model - I don't think she does many photo shoots, and she's only 19. On the show she usually looks as she does in Coin Return's pic. Those shoulders are perfect :eek:

SCAN2v.jpg

BuddyC

snaildog said:
She's an actor, not a model

actress, unless there's something you're not telling us - in which case, i understand why
a) that other forum was not as receptive
b) you dig "her" so much

snaildog said:
A certain other forum wasn't too receptive of her.

GIVE A HOOT, DON'T POLLUTE

Well, I didn't say anything on that "other" forum, but I will say here that I think her body is great. Except for the lack of boobies. And her face looks like it's already been hit.

Otaking

I'm pretty sure I'd hit it as well. I have pretty different tastes than other men. I don't exactly go for drop-dead, model quality beauty; finding that kind of beauty is impossible. Instead, I go for the more realistic type of women. I'm not purposefully lowering my standards, mind you. I could probably right now hit a very fine girl if I so desired. That girl in the photos posted above looks just fine to me.

Go back to watching Neighbours you Prison Colony Resident! Stop tainting good british drama with your poison ridden continental lusts!!!

~/GO IRELAND/~

:)

and yes, she's very hot!

hobbitx

Rachael Leigh > All others
Cute > Hot

Speaking of Neighbors, I really like that girl that played Edwina Valdez, she looks way cuter on Pirate Islands though.

hobbitx said:
Rachael Leigh > All others

This is damn true. In my rotation of "girls to be obsessed about", she's now finally back to being my current crush, after about a 3 year hiatus.

Too bad she doesn't look quite the same anymore :(

hobbitx

Yeah, I think her and alot of former teen movie actors looked alot cuter when they were younger. Not that they have aged, but something about them was so more attractive. I always say Rachael looks best with short black hair, anything else is just whatever.

A typical blonde... Looks like Miss Piggy with a tan. Yawn.

It's understandable, however, why you collection of blubbering social deviants are attracted to her.

She does, after all, [presumably] have a vagina, therefore passing the first and only test you administer in searching for a potential mate.

Rofl.

snaildog

I'll concede her face looks bad in the first pic, but if you think so for the others then I guess we have very different taste. Maybe I'm biased since I watch the programme too.

And Charles, you suck at trolling; you're just coming off as a retard.

I actually thought it was an Olsen twin at first.

She's sorta cute though, but that braided pic should have never been released to the public, that's for sure.

Shinobi

CharlesNelsonReilly said:
A typical blonde... Looks like Miss Piggy with a tan. Yawn.

It's understandable, however, why you collection of blubbering social deviants are attracted to her.

She does, after all, [presumably] have a vagina, therefore passing the first and only test you administer in searching for a potential mate.

Rofl.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

While searching for pics of that girl, I came upon another Coronation Street girl called Samia Ghadie...very attractive.

samia06.jpg

samia45e.jpg

samia6533.jpg

samia8.jpg

Yeah, I'd coronate her street...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom