• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Leto gifts live rat to Suicide Squad cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
CjCEM70.gif

The real eyebrow queen.

For anyone else curious about the source like I was, here you go. Enjoy.

Carbonox

After seeing Cara on The Graham Norton Show I am a fan. She seems really cool.

Directed by David Ayer, Suicide Squad will hit theaters Aug. 5, 2016. The cast also includes Cara Delevingne, Jai Courtney, Scott Eastwood, Ben Affleck, Viola Davis, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney and Common.

Jai Courtney's such a try hard he's bagged himself two mentions. Fair play, lad.

Walpurgis

Banned
I really like it when actors take their roles seriously and do stuff like this. Leonardo Dicaprio did something similar for Django Unchained and it turned out beautifully. I am actually looking forward to this more than the next Avengers and Batman vs Superman.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
They're actually some of the friendliest and most affectionate rodents. If I ever wanted another rodent for a pet I'd probably go with a rat or ferret (too bad both smell).

always wanted a ferret but CA has them on the illegal to own list :(
you can take care of the smell like any animal lol

This is now the Cara Delevingne Appreciation Thread ®

Cara-Delevingne-terry-richardson.gif

yep, funny I never knew who she was but I was like damn she is gorgeous and I love her eye bros lol.
I literally just figured out who she was (IG/Twitter) recently.

dh4niel

"Don't worry, Batman fans! Look how crazy I am! I'll do a good job!"

I think it's a bit irresponsible giving someone something that has to be cared for as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom