• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Simpson is looking… these days

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Upon further examination, I think I've found and analyzed the aspects that immediately give the viewer a reflexive flinch. Bear with me.

The decor of her background is very minimalist. Contrasting values, pretty sterile, but in a homey way. The black and white accent each other nicely in a professional or home setting, and the human touches such as clearly visible paint strokes on the borders and banisters give it a very warm, sociable feeling that evokes classy get togethers and toasts for upper middle class colleagues at a work party that YOU'RE hosting. The issue comes into play when contrasted with Miss Simpson herself. For starters, the simple and elegant background completely clashes with ALL THE METH she's on meth jfc, get me a 12 piece bucket of fucking home style REHAB CHRIST JESUS KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Also, the fact that her lips are 95% silicone and are buoyant enough to float in blood, it pulls her face skin upward really bringing attention to the fact that she has the jawline of Sam from Cheers in a "very special episode,"

Also OH GOD METH
You had me going for a second. 🤣 I agree though it's the meth. She is from Abilene after all

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What white knight? She looks awful. She looks like she has snorted every drug available and spent like $45 at a bad plastic surgeon. That is just a fact.

I just find it funny how gaf handles attractive women getting older. As if they should all age like fine wine and be perfect until just before the very end lol
I think it’s more of a meme than anything.

Speaking of more and those same class of thots… what’s Mandy Moore up to these days?

G-Bus

Banned
I hate to sound like a misogynist piece of shit, but I have a theory that having kids really fucks up women's health, mood, mental health and yes phsyique. and its not just the insane labor which is a horrific experience for anyone who's been in that room simply witnessing the woman go through what is essentially inverse rape by head. It is the constant drama raising the kids afterwards.

Ehhh, no, not really. Like everything in life it's a spectrum. Some get ravaged by it, some slip right back into how they looked before kids and then there's all that in-between.

After two kids my wife is pretty much the same as when we were dating before kids. Mentally I don't think she's a whole lot different outside of just being a parent now and having a different set of responsibilities and priorities.

It helps if the other half is on board and hands on. I consider myself like that and it will definitely help the mental state of the lady. I can imagine what it would be like having a partner that doesn't want to help out and that would 100% fuck you mentally.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I think it’s more of a meme than anything.

Speaking of more and those same class of thots… what’s Mandy Moore up to these days?
She is no Salma Hayek, but she is doing better than some.

mandy-moore-cancels-tour.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Remember she looked like this only a few years back
jessica-simpson-1-795cf3c4ac66480ba37e0eb2e03a42c9.jpg

She's obviously loss weight and kept going.
I did reverse google image search and this photo was her exactly 5 years ago. Early Nov 2017. Looks exactly like the Horizon ZD character but with blonde hair

That's celebs for ya. So many have yo-yo weight issues.... up, down, up, down, fat, waif, fat, waif.

I have never met one fam member, friend or coworker who has blown up or went anorexic like a see saw. When people gain weight or lose weight it's more natural. People age and gain weight, or people eat better and work out getting thinner but fitter looking.

Celebs doing this seem the extreme. It's either buffet mania or starvation.

Last edited:

JayK47

It looks like she is trying to smile but the plastic won't let her. Sad to see it. But that is Hollywood.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It looks like she is trying to smile but the plastic won't let her. Sad to see it. But that is Hollywood.
Somethings wrong with her teeth too. Check out the good glamour picture of her on the last page. Compare her teeth in that photo to now. It's like they all got misaligned and crooked somehow. When you're an adult teeth dont really move anymore. They might get rotten and eventually fall out, but they'll typically stay in the same spot.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

Interesting thread about Kanye West’s alleged handler. Coincidentally, Jessica’s former trainer as well.

I subbed/followed him on facebook, thought he was offering some workout advice turns out he turning Kanye even more insane?

Italian Spiderman Mind Blown GIF

Blocking Fran Healy GIF by Travis
???

Last edited:

Dutchy

I hate to sound like a misogynist piece of shit, but I have a theory that having kids really fucks up women's health, mood, mental health and yes phsyique. and its not just the insane labor which is a horrific experience for anyone who's been in that room simply witnessing the woman go through what is essentially inverse rape by head. It is the constant drama raising the kids afterwards.

Ive seen too many of these hot bubbly blondes turn into these weird alien looking species that has nothing in common with their early 20s looks. very few of these women age gracefully, and while some clearly fuck up their face with surgeries and botox, and some like lindsay lohan destroy themselves with drugs, this happens to pretty much everyone after a certain age.

It will be interesting to see how JLaw and Margot Robbie age. Jennifer Aniston aged the best but she still has that botox look going on. Jlaw just had a kid and looks massive already. Such a shame because at one point they all looked like timeless beauties. Maybe there is no such thing.
this guy cracked the case. Insane intellect

Scotty W

She looks ok for 42, but not great for Jessica Simpson, and I say that as a man who never found her that attractive- too many teeth.

From what I understand, she has gained and lost a hundred pounds several times, and also the lighting seems to be from below which makes her look gaunt.

Jessica Simpson says she's 5 years sober after fans express concern for her well-being

AJUMP23

I think Simpson would look better if she put on a little weight and stopped with lip fillers. Her face looks gaunt, and I think that is what is throwing everyone off.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
She looks ok for 42, but not great for Jessica Simpson, and I say that as a man who never found her that attractive- too many teeth.

From what I understand, she has gained and lost a hundred pounds several times, and also the lighting seems to be from below which makes her look gaunt.

Jessica Simpson says she's 5 years sober after fans express concern for her well-being

[/URL][/URL][/URL]
Not sure how many 42 yr olds you know but none of the women I know in their 40's look like death warmed over.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
She is far too wealthy for meth. Cocaine maybe. I don't think it is drugs though. Alcohol and weight gain and weight loss have done it, and most likely surgery.
Her mannerisms make her seem like an OG Xbox npc I don't think that can be attributed to weight fluctuations.

I also think people don't expect men to look like they're 22 years old forever, either. In fact, most guys look better after 30, when they've fully matured. Many women in the entertainment industry (or just in general) chase this unrealistic dream of looking like you're a teenager again, and they end up looking like something created in a lab gone awry.

It's a shame, because many of these women would be absolutely gorgeous in their older age, but chasing the impossible turns many of them into... well, see the Madonna thread.
People just need to embrace aging. It sucks, but we all have to deal with it.
I couldn't believe what Nikki Cox did to her face. You could tell she had the sort of beauty that would still be pretty when she got old but instead she gave into Hollywood peer pressure and ruined herself instead of aging gracefully like Julie Andrews...

Celebrity-Nikki-Cox-Plastic-Surgery.png

AJUMP23

I couldn't believe what Nikki Cox did to her face. You could tell she had the sort of beauty that would still be pretty when she got old but instead she gave into Hollywood peer pressure and ruined herself instead of aging gracefully like Julie Andrews...

Celebrity-Nikki-Cox-Plastic-Surgery.png

She use to be an incredible beauty,

She use to be an incredible beauty,
Yeah it's a damn shame, she was gorgeous when she was on "The Norm Show" back in the day. I'm too scared to look up a new picture of Topanga from Boy Meets World now because she might of turned into one of these plastic monstrosities too...

giphy.gif

Trunx81

Real talk, as a 50+ year old married to another 50+ year old..... how is she not still hot?
People tend to get old. Just think of Kelly McGillis.

The real question would be: Does she still believe that Tuna is chicken?

Top Bottom