• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jet Set Radio, MX vs. ATV Reflex & Texas Hold ‘Em now playable on XB1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Chiz025W4AA3dfm.jpg

^^ Thanks

It's great to see them trickle these out whenever they can, but it's been like five months since they announced Skate 3. Where the fuck is it?

Microsoft hasn't done much right for me this generation, but I really commend there efforts on BC. Sony's near complete lack of interest has been disappointing, and I wish they were taking the same initiative Microsoft has. JSR is great, if you haven't played it definitely try the demo at least.

Edit: Totally off the mark about these being BC, my bad. Good on Microsoft additionally for getting titles like these on the 360 then.

I remember spending hours finishing JSR on my Dreamcast. It was heavenly. Picked it up recently and oh boy I had completely forgotten about the timer. Love the game but now, that timer is annoying.

Here's hoping they're working on JSRF. That would be one hell of a christmas gift to xbox fans.

anthony2690

Banned
I remember spending hours finishing JSR on my Dreamcast. It was heavenly. Picked it up recently and oh boy I had completely forgotten about the timer. Love the game but now, that timer is annoying.

Here's hoping they're working on JSRF. That would be one hell of a christmas gift to xbox fans.
I wish you didn't bump this thread.
Knowing JSR is already BC since 2016, I got mad hyped that maybe JSRF was now backwards compat, to see crushing disappointment that it was just a 4 year old thread :(

Sorry folks, didn't mean to get everyone's hopes up. Got excited myself when i saw this it in the Similar Thread section and commented on it.

Having said that, you know never who may be reading these threads. A reminder of how much we need JSRF might be a good thing.

Looking forward to trying out Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. Although I wish Sega would just sell their unused IPs.

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia

vf_jetuzkpx.jpg

There were similar VF easter eggs before the release of VF5 Ultimate Showdown.
That's not a proof but there is some hope.

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

Dont bump old threads please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom