• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JETT : The Far Shore - Gameplay Trailer

Kuranghi

I'm really into this, looks like it has a great atmosphere and really relaxing too. I was surprised by the way it looks and plays, I thought it was a sort of 2.5D game when I watched the original video.

McCheese

looks fucking awful, go around barren low poly empty worlds with your Duplo looking motherfucker doing nothing at all, like what do you do? they said they don't want resource collection, they don't want combat, you literally just float around watching 12 polygon creatures randomly meander back and forth like a squaresoft villager until a timer runs down.

I can only imagine you are supposed to play this whilst eating vegan food and listening to moby as some sort of self-punishment for enjoying violent videogames.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
looks fucking awful, go around barren low poly empty worlds with your Duplo looking motherfucker doing nothing at all, like what do you do? they said they don't want resource collection, they don't want combat, you literally just float around watching 12 polygon creatures randomly meander back and forth like a squaresoft villager until a timer runs down.

I can only imagine you are supposed to play this whilst eating vegan food and listening to moby as some sort of self-punishment for enjoying violent videogames.
if it's not for you, there's always fortnight. "lollipop_disappointed:

MrS

Banned
Looks good! Like No Man's Sky but not made by thieves, liars and charlatans. Day one.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
Do some research. Manson wasn't even present during the Tate killing. This is common knowledge, Clown.
Clown, you can't be that dense, he was their cult leader, fostered resentment, hate, and a burning animus against the system.

Those girls were so fucking brainwashed they drew pentagrams into their own damn foreheads to show their devotion to him.

Mason was a masterful manulaptor, and if you can't figure it out, well good luck to you.

I don't wanna hear the usual bullshit, recording with the beachboys and he was a free spirit guy.

He was an evil bastard that got people to do his bidding.

What next, your gonna tell me that Good old Ted Bundy was a great guy deep down.

Have a good night and enough of your stupid bullshit.

• Triggered
Reactions: MrS

MrS

Banned
Clown, you can't be that dense, he was their cult leader, fostered resentment, hate, and a burning animus against the system.

Those girls were so fucking brainwashed they drew pentagrams into their own damn foreheads to show their devotion to him.

Mason was a masterful manulaptor, and if you can't figure it out, well good luck to you.

I don't wanna hear the usual bullshit, recording with the beachboys and he was a free spirit guy.

He was an evil bastard that got people to do his bidding.

What next, your gonna tell me that Good old Ted Bundy was a great guy deep down.

Have a good night and enough of your stupid bullshit.
You've lost the argument and are resorting to insults. For a 60 year old man or however close to that number you are, that's simultaneously hilarious and pathetic. Clearly you've done no research so I can just easily dismiss your opinion outright here. Better luck next time.

MaDBrute

Banned

'Mom mom look, im tapping X for awesome.'

Happy to see a gameplay trailer with the dev just talking about their game, exactly how a game should be shown. Just show and talk about what and how to play the game.

Looks like a cross between Exo One and No Man's Sky.

NikuNashi

Never seen it before but made a bet with myself before watching that we would be playing a female protagonist. Yup 2021 alright.

Matsuchezz

I was expecting to see it. I hope it is not too complex. I want it to pass the time with some light gameplay and objectives.

So excited for this!
George Costanza Reaction GIF

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Given Time is a brand new campaign for JETT: The Far Shore available for free on January 31st. This new campaign takes place 3 years after the events of the original campaign's ending. As Mei arises from torpor into a mostly hibernating Ground Control, there are new whispers from the wyld to seek out and unravel, this time, alone.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The new Given Time campaign is available now as a free update to JETT: The Far Shore! This new campaign takes place 3 years after the events of the original campaign's ending. As Mei arises from torpor into a mostly hibernating Ground Control, there are new whispers from the wyld to seek out and unravel, this time, alone.

Top Bottom