• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jim Ryan inducted into the 'Variety 500' 2022 edition, being recognized for his accomplishments in Business. (Bungie Acquisition, Sony pictures, etc.)

sendit

THIS IS INSANE!!! LOL! He played more games in 2 weeks, than I do in 2022.

Like Jim, you're missing the point. Yes the tech, visuals, sound, etc is better with today's games. But keeping classics alive is super important. We don't do this when it comes to TV shows, movies, or music that came out on inferior tech. We shouldn't do it with games either.

PS+ has gotten better since he took over. That's not my opinion. It's a fact.
I get it. Some classic games can't be recreated in terms of nostalgia. A few come to mind. Joust, Pacman, and Space Invaders. However, if we are talking about games that attempt to simulate real life. I'd rather see the previous iterations die off.

Gaelyon

Gold Member
I'd like to believe there is a bit of jimbo in all our ps5s, you think that's liquid metal on the SoC? Think again friends.
Yep and that's the true reason why there were a PS5 shortage. I mean he's not getting younger you know. They solved this "problem" recently by adding Semen Hermen Hulst to the tasK...

FalsettoVibe

Gold Member
I said “So what”? What’s your problem? If you don’t like my opinion, you can ignore it.
My problem? You're clearly the one who has a problem with this thread. lol.

All I'm saying, is that you could try adding/promoting decent conversation instead of drive-by posting......If you find yourself not able to add anything of value to the thread then just ignore it and move on. ✌🏽

Last edited:

makaveli60

This is getting ridiculous, stop treating this guy like someone special already. He is only able to do this as the hard work was done by others before he took over leadership. It’s not his achievement that Sony can do whatever it wants and still make a ton of money.

Last edited:

BootsLoader

Banned
My problem? You're clearly the one who has a problem with this thread. lol.

All I'm saying, is that you could try adding/promoting decent conversation instead of drive-by posting......If you find yourself not able to add anything of value to the thread then just ignore it and move on. ✌🏽
I will keep posting and “adding” the way I want to. No need for anyone to tell me what to do. Have a good day.

3liteDragon

Guess who else is being inducted.....

GD3qKKJ.png
The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky
lmao what's she doing on that list?

FingerBang

Well deserved. I met the guy at the urinal once, he has a massive dong. Looked at me and said "guess what kind of games are my favourite, mate". Very embarrassing, but you can't help being impressed. Definitely worth of the top 500.

ganja

Because he's the hero Neogaf deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Is it an obession? Or a conversation?
Come on, around here CEOs gets more attention than developers themselves, thats fucked up to me. If I was one of the investors then yes I would likely pay more attention to CEOs.

I dont know, it just the way CEOs treated like celebrities here and especially when people use them for console wars arguments, its so cringy to me.

I dont understand it, I honestly dont want to.

ahtlas7

You get an award. And you get an award. And you get an award. And you get an award. And you get an award. Eh, you get the point.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Well, it has to be said that finding yourself in the position to fend off an Xbox division backed by the full might of the MS warchest is not an easy job.

That Playstation is holding its ground under the circumstances is credit-worthy I think.

And yes, although celebrating people who's only real priority is keeping stock-holders happy is pretty cringe, it'd also be extremely foolish to handwave off the importance of having a competent CEO is for the longevity of a platform. Bad leadership is capable of killing off or seriously diminishing literally anything and everything in gaming.

Top Bottom